Authors note

warning

okay i'm not a huge fan of A/N so hopefully this will be my only one but before i start the story i want to warn you that one I am not the best with spelling or grammar. i will try to make it better in the story and if there are any mistake please comment them because i will often mess up while typing and i won know. i am only a freshman in high school so i don't know very much about writing but i hope that this story is okay.

what's to come

i don't have this story planed out i am going to be writing it a couple chapters at a time without much planning beforehand. Because of this if you have a idea about a good direction for the story to take just comment it at the end of the chapter and i will see if i can incorporate it into the story. i know i want Lara and Damian to be together but i don't have a plan on how to get that. I am a huge fan of love triangles (cheesy i know) but just a warning that this may turn into one of those stories. If you like the idea of a love triangle comment a good DC character that i can use that will be there age because i cant think of many other than Titans characters but i don''t think there personalities will fir well with this story but let me know your thoughts. I will try to make the chapters a decent length because i personally like longer chapters but it is hard to write that much in one chapter. Lara will be called Supergirl and i know Kara Danvers is Supergirl but there was already a Superboy before Jon so this is basically the same situation. Some of the characters will be different than in comics or tv shows and that is to fit the story line so a characters age personality, or appearance may be different than you are used to but i'm only doing it to make the story better. I hope you enjoy and please leave feedback!