A/N

~hi to everyone who actually wanted to know some inside scoops on why i stoped this story! ok to start it off, i was just really bored and unhappy with making the story itself. There was not that writing magic, other authors will understand.....i think, i hope. Anyways, this story was pretty stressful to make to, cuz everyone makes on script type of fanfics for movies and i made one that was off script. that in itself is stressful, but also i would constantly run out of ideas and i always felt pressured to type up another chapter. So to sum it up, this was just a very slow moving story and i decided that i should probably stop.

On a different note though, i am starting a new story called My Irish Leprechaun.

This story is how y/n is a youtuber who travels throughout the world just to collab with other youtubers, so in other words she helps promote other youtubers channels

This story is how y/n is a youtuber who travels throughout the world just to collab with other youtubers, so in other words she helps promote other youtubers channels. And as you can see by the cover it is a JackSepticEye x Reader fanfic, so the two meet for  collab and sparks fly. So yeah, when it comes out plz check it out i need all the judgement possible so i can make the story better! i love you all and thank you for reading this story!

PEACE <3~

~By the way, go check out my other stories: Brendon Urie x Reader x Pete Wentz, and Instagram (Brennen Taylor)~