Chapter 1: Off the Hook

*Biancas Pov*

here i am on a Friday night in my room. I can't believe i Got grounded for sneaking out to go to some lame party. ok it wasn't lame. It was Literally the best Party I've ever went to. But now look where it got me. I sighed and.walked towards my bedroom window and looked out of it. Busy night tonight, busy traffic. I sighed again and plumped down face first on my bed, barrying my head on my pillows n let out a huge scream. The boardness wad taking over me. I couldn't take it.

"Bianca!" i heard a voice yell from downstairs.

I picked up my head. "Yeah mom?" I yelled back.

"Could you please come down here for a second" I rolled my eyes and slowly stood up and walked down stairs.

"You called" I said sarcastically.

"Alright listen. Im letting you off the hook Just for tonight, im in the.middle of making Dinner and I need some things at the store" She handed me a list.

milk

eggs

juice

sodas

Pretty easy and descent list.

"Ok" i said.

Not the most funest thing to do. But at least im out of that room.

I put on my beenie and shoes and started to walk outside.

omg i hope you guys.read this.story nd like it. I have so many ideas for this story. Chapter 2 is when it all starts. plz comment if i should continue.