Chapter 11 The flashBack

*Biancas Pov*

I was in shock. Tears rolling down my face. and then i remembered it all.

*Flashback*
I WAS best friends with this girl named cassie. one night on July 19th 2011 we went to this old abandoned bridge. thats.were i met nash. she introduced me to him..

"Hey im nash" He.took out his hand to shake. i smiled.and grabbed it.
"Im bianca...this place is so peaceful and quiet"
"Yeah i know. My litte brother tommy loves it here"

so that's who that.little boy was.
I looked over to see his little brother was leaning over the railing throwing rocks.
"Hes actually the one who found this place. But its abandoned and were trespassing but its all cool tho because were dare devils" He.said jokingly.
I laughed. "Yeah my dad is a cop. he would flip if he knew i was trespassing.
"Yeah.. My dad is a cop to..but i haven't seen him since i was 7..my parents split up and i live with my mom .. but shes currently fighting cancer"
My smile faded and i looked at him.
"Omg im so sorry" I gave him a huge hug. He didn't say anything at all.
the wind was starting to pick up. Then suddenly he broke the silence. "Hey I better take my little brother home its getting late.I could walk with you"
I smiled but before i even answered i heard this loud.voice yelling.
"HEY WHAT ARE YOU.KIDS DOING UP THERE THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY AND YOUR TRESPASSING" It was a cop with a flashlight coming our way. ... wait..HOLY SHIT THATS MY DAD.
"What is going on" Cassie said running towards us
"The cops are coming what do we do" I paniced.
"Idk lets just get out of here" Cassie started to run and.i.followed.

*Nash pov*

I paniced when I saw the.cops. I.started to run and catch up with Bianca and cassie.when i noticed my.little brother tommy was still leaning.over the ralling throwing rocks.

"TOM LETS GO" I yelled. I guess i scared him and he jumped alittle and fell right over the railing. he was holding on with all the power he could. His legs were dangling right above.the water. He started to cry.

"NOOOO" I yelled. I ran towards him n grabbed his hand.

"I got you" I tried pulling him up. But the wind was blowing so hard it kept blowing his 50ib body in the other direction. I looked over to see Bianca was hiding behind a pole of the bridge waiting for me. And the cops were coming my way.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT LITTLE BOY." one of the.cops yelled. And with that second. I lost grip with tommy and he fell into the water 70ft down. . I was accused of killing him and got locked up.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Biancas Pov*

I stood there with more tears than ever.

"Nash im-"

"NO SHUT UP . I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. YOU'RE FATHER WAS THE.ONE WHO ARRESTED ME. I GOT PUT INTO JAIL FOR 3 YEARS. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THEIR LONGER BUT THE SYSTEM FOUND OUT THE TRUTH... MY MOTHER DIED FROM HER.CANCER. I WASN'T THERE FOR HER. I WAS IN JAIL , I MISSED HER FUNERAL. I MISSED MY BROTHERS.FUNERAL BECAUSE I WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING MY.LITTLE BROTHER...ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER .. AND YOU.. YOU LEFT ME THAT NIGHT...' I looked over at cameron. he was just standing there with his mouth opened. Nash came close to me and pointed the gun in my face.

"And now, Im gonna kill you" ....

OMG I HOPED U LIKEEE IT TOOK ME FOREVER.TO WRITE THIS PART