Chapter 9: Nash

*Camerons Pov*

I opened the door, it was nash on the other end. What? Didn't i just talk to him a few hours ago and he said he was gonna be here in 2 weeks.

He walked in bumping my shoulder looking around.

"Where is she" he asked.

Oh no. i know his plan. He tells me all the time when he gets her. hes gonna kill her. No! I cant allow this. I didn't want to do this in the first place. I was just trying to follow his orders so he doesn't kill me.

"Nash listen, you don't have do this" I said.

He pointed to the door Bianca was in.

"She in there" He whisperd with a huge smile on his face.

He walked fastly towards the door.

I walked infront of him and blocked him n pushed him back.

"Nash you dont have to do this"

He laughed "Are you serious, you're going to defend her? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SHE DID TO ME" He started screaming.

Fuck Biancas behind that door hearing everything confused and scared.

*Biancas Pov*

I was fixing up my face with.the.first aid kit. And there was a knock on the door. Omg. could that be the police. Cameron stormed out the room quickly.

When i was all done fixing up my face I heard yelling.. Really loud yelling. Im getting really scared. I slowly walked towards the door. maybe i could hear better if i put my ear to it. I got closer to the door than BAM. The flew wide open. and there i saw Nash grier. I screamed at the top of my lungs cause he was holding a gun.