Chapter 7: Cams body.

*biancas pov*

I sat on the bed and cried when cam threw me back in this room. Why would he do that to me? why me? what did I even do? And he mentioned something about a boss? I started to sob even more. shaking in terror. I looked up at the clock it was noon. I went over to the window. It was sealed shut. Nothing there was nothing. all there was were trees. I sighd and burried my face in my hands and slid down the wall. I wanna go.home. I wanna be with my mom. I crawled over to the bed and layed down. My face started hurting because of how many times he hit me. I slowed fluttered my eyes shut n fell asleep.

*Few hours later*

"Get up" I heard a voice say.

I was still half asleep but was trying to wake up and adjust my eye sight.

"Are you death? I said get up" I heard the voice say again. I.fluttered my eyes a few times and slowly sat up. The first thing I looked at was the clock. 6pm already damn.

"Heres your food" Cam handed me a plate. I grabbed it then looked up at him...Damn..is he...shirtless? I examined his body. tight abs. Big arms. Kinda was sexy.. no stop it bianca.

"Thanks" I said softly. He started to leave the room. Before he walked out he stopped and turned around.

"Im sorry" He said.

I was shocked. But before i.could even say anything back. He closed.the door and locked it.

*Cams pov*

After I gave her her food. I.went outside to smoke a ciggerate. I lit one and slowly inhaled and exhaled. I had this feel of anger inside of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and banged my fist against a tree. Fuck that hurt really bad. Why? why am I doing this. This girl is beautiful. She didn't do anything to me. Its nash. Nash has been planning to kidnapp her for months. Im afraid if I don't follow his orders. Ill be dead. Literally. I threw my.cigarette on the ground and went back in the house. I walked towards Biancas Door and opend it....