Chapter 2: Never take rides.from stranger

*Biancas pov *

I walked outside,the store was only a few blocks away. this was a nice peaceful exercises tho. It.was.kinda hot out. Well.duh its the middle of july.

I finally got to the store and walked in. A breeze of cold air hit me as i entered. It felt so good. I grabbed a basket and started to get the items on the list.

As i was walking up and down the isles I sensed somebody following me. I.shurgged it off. I went to reach for a bottle of soda when I spotted a boy walking down the same isle i was in. He looked at me and smiled. I felt my cheeks blushin. I smiled back. He...He was beautiful.. He had brown hair.that was sculpted nicely. Brown.eyes. Plumped lips. I.couldnt help.the smil that grew accross my face. From the corner of my eye i could.see him looking back at me. I smiled again and bit my lip.

I walked towards the cashier and handed.her my items. After she rang them up I started to walk out the store. I walked across the parking lot when I saw 'HIM' again. God hes cute. I tried not to make.eye contact.

"Hey" he said.

I froze and slowly turned around. Did he just say hey to me? I.smiled.

"Hi"

"Looks like your hands are full. Are you walking?" he asked

"Yeah" I sighed

"Want a ride" he asked.

My heart dropped to my stomach.

"My house is just a few blocks away. Its fine" I said. I actually.really wanted a Ride. but i didn't wanna come off as obsessive.

"Naw i insist. its getting dark. i dont mind"

I smiled "Ok thanks"

I jumped in the passenger side of the car and put my bags on the floor.

He got in the drivers side and started to drive off.

"Im Cameron" He said "Cameron dallas.

I smiled. Sexy ass name.

"Im Bianca, Bianca paige"

"Well nice to meet you.. Bianca"

"Same to you"

"Didn't mean to come off as creppy back at the store when i was staring at you. you're beautiful"

I smiled so hard.

"Thank you, you are too"

He didn't say nothing.

"Oh" I said "my house is.down this street" I pointed to the street. 

No response, he just kept driveing. And then drove right passed it speeding up. I got scared.

"Cameron you passed it!!" I.said loudly.

He looked at me for a second n smirked. I heard the car doors lock at he drove faster.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you to never talk to strangers" He.laughed evilly....

HOPED U LIKED. I HAVE SOO MANY IDEAS PLEASE COMMENT