Chapter 8: Suprisee

*Biancas pov*

Sorry? did.he just apologize to me? What the hell is going on. Isnt the bad person not suppsed to feel sorry? I shook it off.

*Cams Pov*

I opened Biancas door there she was sitting on the bed. But she got startled when she saw me. Come on Cameron this is all for Nash. Just do as he wants. . Damnit no I can't do this anymore I walked towards her. I could see fear in her eyes. I was holding a.first aid kit and threw it on her bed.

"Fix up your face. You don't want that to get infected"

She obeyd and reached towards the kit. I sat down at the edge of the bed waiting for her to finish.

*Biancas Pov*

So he gave me a first aid kit to clean my cuts. Wow... He was just sitting there. Still shirtless.. I couldn't stop myself from looking every once in a while. I wanna know the purpose behind all this why he's doing this. Why hes just keeping me here. I keep catching.myself looking at him. And you wanna know the strange part? I.still find him attractive then i did last night when i saw him. Thats stupid because he basically abused me. That Body tho.. Could i really be fallin- Ah Bianca STOP.

"are you finished? Cam asked.

"Uhm yeah" I said giving him the kit back.

"Thanks"

He didn't say nothing.

"how old are you"I asked. I was nervous to talk to him. scared he might slap me.

"19" he said.

he answered.

"Im 17" I said back.

"Yeah i know" He said.

Wait. i was confused.

"How ... did you know?" I asked kinda.freaked out.

he was about to answer when we heard a knock on the dooor.

*Camerons pov*

I heard a knock on the.front door. I automatically paniced.. what if that's the cops? what if she had a.cellphone i never knew about. I got scared. I got up and walked out the room and locked it. I heard another knock. I slowly approached it. and Opened it.

When i opened the door. . it was nash at the other end....