chapter 13: LAST PART

*Cams pov*

Nash had bianca at gun point. I paniced. and then i shot him. I.couldnt let him do this. I looked over at Bianca. She was on the floor crying. I walked towards her. She looked at me and got scared and crawled back. Dammit Cam the gun is still in your hand. I slowly put it down on the ground and put.my hands away to let her know its safe. I grabbed her hand and helped her up. I slowly walked her.to the bed. she.looked at me still sobbing.

"Y-you killed him" She said.

"He was gonna kill you, hes a bad person" I said

She looked me in the eyes and grabbed.my face and started to cry harder.

"Thank you" she said still crying.

she was looking down I grabbed her face and made her look at me.

I wiped her tears away with my.thumb. and looked her right in te eyes. and with.that second i kissed her. I was surprised She kissed back.

*Biancas Pov*

Cam kissed me. I.still cant wrap my head around all this. But im enjoying this. and then i heard a loud noise and cam stopped kissing me back and.fell on the.floor with blood coming out of him. I saw nash standing up unstable holding his gunshot wound on his shoulder. and laughed. "See you in hell" Then he shot me. I screamed so loud. Then BAM i woke up. I looked around. I was in my room. "Wtf" i.told myself. I got out of my bed and ran towards my window. Busy.night tonight. Omg. My mom came in my room "Bianca ive been calling you. listen im letting you off the hook tonight i need to.finish making dinner and i need you to go to the store and get a few things. heres the list, she sat it on my bed.

I was still shaking and walked over to get the list. same items

Eggs

milk.

soda.

I walked outside my house. still in fear. Bianca stop it was just.a bad dream. Everyone gets them. I got to the store and grabbed a basket. I accidentally bumped into someone. making them drop some of there items

"Omg im so sorry" i said bending.down trying to clean up the mess.

"No worries for a beautiful girl like you" He reached his hand out"

"Im Cameron. Cameron dallas. I froze and slowly looked up. at that moment when i saw him My whole dream I had.flashed before my eyes. And I screamed in fear. . . .

OMFG THAT WAS THE END. OMG.WOWOW I HOPED U LIKE IT. MY NEXT STORY WILL BE A ROMANCE AND IT WILL BE SUPER LONG. MORE LIKE.A.SERIES MAYBE. LOL HOPED U LIKE THE STORY