Halloween II

After awhile we get bored and decide to bounce. Ty seems really really cool. Why doesn't Tate like him? Me. I wish he understood that I will never love again. Unless it's with Tate. No one should threaten him but that's alright maybe someday in this ultimate eternity we can figure our lives out. I want to be with Tate but Ty and me seem to be getting along way better than me and Tate at this point. We're at the pier now. I don't know why he brought me here but whatever. We sit dipping our feet in the chilled autumn water. Suddenly Ty's hand accidentally touched mine. "Sorry" he says sweetly. He then looks into my eyes and asks "does it bother you when me and Tate fight?" "A little. Is much rather you get along" I say back. "I'd hate to make you feel upset" wow. I think. Why should he care? He just died! he should be concerned about his family. His life that's gone! I would go visit my family but it would be a waste of my day flying to Florida. I just wanna spend my 24 hours as best I can. Ty seems to be getting closer to me while I think this all through. No. He is. Suddenly not only our hands but our waists and shoulders are pressed against each other. He leans in his head and tries to kiss me "no!!" I scream "I belong with Tate!!!!" I look at him sharply. He gazes into my eyes and says peacefully and regretfully "violet I love you" I look at him. Almost infuriated. "Bullshit you bastard!" I try to leave but he doesn't let me. He insists on letting him apologize. So I turn back around and jump into the water. Knowing I'm not too fond of swimming. I start to dog paddle my way across the beach till I can walk in the sand. Then when I'm completely out of the water I walk to the nearest clothing store. I break the window and put on a floral dress with a belt that goes straight down. Then I find a cardigan and a pair of high boots. They look like army boots to me but I like them. Leaving my old dress lying on the floor I I grab a hat and leave. I find Moira. Walking painfully down the street in the night. It's about 5:30 AM now. Not getting light yet but soon. I walk to her I find her really sweet personally. She's just another lost soul. I wonder how she aged and none of is did. Must be the house. It works like that. I ask why she's so sad. "My mothers grave has been dug up." She says. "I'm sorry Moira, do you wanna go find the assholes that did it?" I say sympathetically. "No. The past is in the past. What are we to do now?" I guess she's right. We sit and talk at the park for a few hours till daylight. Then I see Tate, Ty, Hayden, Patrick, and Chad all running towards us. "Guys! the carnival is in town! on halloween!" Tate says excitedly "what? but that's a summer thing " I say "it must be a fall fright kinda thing." Tate says. "We're all going. You might as well come too" Hayden says. "Yeah I'm in."