That kid is mine.

Constance POV..................

That child will not be raised in that house by two underdeveloped teenagers. I won't permit it. "Here you are" I say to violet, handing her all the things she requested. "thanks Constance, hey could you grab me some of these movies? I really want to see them." She's using my mortality. " I'll try miss violet." I need this baby. There's not much I can do to decline the mother of it. I look at the list. Jesus H Christ she thinks I can acquire all of this? There's just a bunch of old slasher movies and Tim burton on it. Damn why couldn't another woman have the blasted spawn?

Violet POV.........................

"She wants our kid vi, don't let that old hag in too close." Tate scolds. "Hey I was just getting us some movies, if we can't die what else am I supposed to think about?" I reply. Tate is obviously upset that his mother is so close to this kid. She took his other son but this one is really his. He's really going to raise it with me. After a quick kiss I go downstairs to see Hayden Nora Moira and Vivian all waiting for me. "Sit down dear," Moira says. For some reason she's young today, I find it odd. I sit on the counter in the kitchen. "Here's the deal sweet cheeks. We are helping with that kid. You and Norman bates jr aren't fit for parenting and this child will not get fucked up. " Hayden says. "Fuck off, this is mine!" I shout. "We're not going to take it from you, just he'll raise it. You can do the play time." Nora says. "Screw you judas bitch you couldn't raise a kid if you tried" I sneer "after all we will need your itty bitties to feed it." Hayden says. So I leave quickly before my mother can stop me. I run up to my room and grab tates body so hard we both fall onto the floor. "Tate! they want our baby!"