Fair game

It's almost Halloween. Only 3 more weeks. Chad is trying to make the house look perfect and I'm trying to decide what I wanna do. I know I wanna be with Tate when we go. I decide to stop moping in the basement and go upstairs. I sit on the couch alone and look at the ugly wallpaper they put up. I liked the murals. I stand up and start ripping the paper off of the one above the fireplace. My mother comes in and yells "violet Harmon what do you think your doing!?" I just stare at her. "Are you trying to make my life miserable?" I murmur to her "you know your a real bitch now that your dead. and my name is violet Langdon now." "what?" She looks at me in awe. "I've decided to marry Tate. Then I'll be his and not yours." she screams "till death do you part! oh wait you already are dead!" where is Tate? I haven't seen him in a while. He usually listens when I yell. He wants to protect me. My mother starts to cry and goes to get my dad whom we all know is screwing Hayden. They fight all the time and kill each other but then they have sex after. My mother pretends not to know. After I completely reveal one mural I go sit outside. The crisp fall air hits my lungs like that bullet in my shoulder. It's refreshing. Just then Constance comes outside. She looks at me and comes right over. Violet have you seen Tate? I miss talking to him. "No actually i haven't all day," she looks shocked. "when you do, tell him I need him. It's urgent." "Um okay I will" what is she talking about? "constance!! I yell could you buy me a new pack of cigarettes? actually a couple?" "fine" she says back. Then I go to find Tate. I find him in my bedroom naked on my bed. I lay next to him and he kisses me repeatedly. The next thing I know we're both naked and he's thrusting. I wonder where this came from? after he's done I lay next to him resting my head on his breathless body as he tries to catch up with his breathing. He looks at me and puts a beautiful diamond ring on my finger. "Now you can be mine. Forever. " I reach my head up and kiss him passionately all over. "I love you mr.langdon" "I love you too mrs.langdon" after we get dressed we come downstairs to find a bunch of boxes in the house everywhere. And people unpacking everything. "What's going on?" I ask Tate. "I don't know." He says then we see about 8 teenagers come in. "We gotta scare them out tate" then we start banging all the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen knowing they can hear us. A blonde girl comes over and exclaims "guys how cool is this! five minutes and the first encounter!!!" they've been waiting for us. "We want to be dead too!" she calls my dad comes in and shoots Hayden and they make themselves visible. Then chad and Patrick hang themselves from the chandelier and the two nurses come out and one slits her throat spilling blood onto the floor. The teens just stand. Astounded. The twins start popping all around them me and Tate then appear to them "I'm so happy that I'm dead. You can be mine forever" then Tate grabs my neck and slams me to the ground. It doesn't hurt. Then he screams "I KILLED ALL THOSE KIDS I CAN KILL YOU TOO!!" just then Charles comes out and throws one of his jars containing a human heart on the floor. But then one of the boys shoots himself. The girls run out crying and what I assume is there boyfriends chase after them. And there lays the limp body of the boy. I try to drag him off the property in case I can prevent him being stuck in here too. Me and Tate try to throw him to the road.