Finale

Waking up with a flat stomach, unsure of what the hell happened or when. Only knowing that I'm laying in my bed with nothing around me. I get up and go downstairs, tate is standing next to the kitchen island. "Morning mom, how were you" tate sweetly glances at me. I scowl back "I feel like I've been to hell recently. Enough fucking around what's happened?" I spit at him. "Okay," tate begins, " you went through a child birth just like your mom had and you died of postpartum bleeding, but your kid is fine, a girl, who is upstairs sleeping being watched by Nora." Fuck. I think. "How long have I been out?" I question. "Three days." He responds. I decide I should go see it, I mean mothers are supposed to have some kind of attachment right? When I arrive Nora looks at me "oh thank heavens, this nameless baby has been drinking formula for three days, that's terrible for the system. Well, don't just stand there, feed her!" I look appalled "nameless?" Nora rolls her eyes and looks disgusted. "Yes darling nameless, tate figures that should be your job." For fucks sake he can't even name a child without supervision? I gently pick her up out of the awful red crib. As I begin to feed her Nora seems satisfied and leaves. I look at her, she has deep brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. Her nose is perfection. My baby is by far the most beautiful child I have ever seen. Partially because I know she is mine and I love her unconditionally, and partially this sense of happiness that radiates from her. She will bring me hope and joy and be a good child. I can see it, there is nothing wrong with her. I dress her in a sweet pink jumper, and hold her close to me. She will be my forever and no one will ever hurt her. Tate comes in, "what is the name mama bear?" He says. I look at her. "Anna." I respond. "Anna Rebekah Langdon". Tate smiles at me and puts his hand on her head. "I love it" he looks at her, "call me daddy" he says sweetly.