Questionable

Tate POV:
Violet would make a wonderful mom. Unlike my cock sucker of a mother, violet gives a damn about this kid, she would never leave it and neither would I. The gays are the only problem. Those faggots would do anything for a kid now. I won't allow it though, I'll do anything i have to to keep it mine. Violet is sleeping downstairs. As ghosts we can sleep for days and not wake up if we so choose, but that kid will be raised normally. I wake her up. "Time to eat." She looks at me "what, brains?" god I love her, "no, food for my baby"
Violets POV: I don't even know if I want a baby, Tate does but I'm not so sure. What if Constance is right? What if I can't raise it here? I do love the idea of tate being a father though. I personally think he can be a good one. I walk into the kitchen and lay on the island. Tate proceeds to feed me like a toddler. As I lay he makes airplane noises and whisks a spoon into my mouth. "I'm not a toddler Tate," I say. He looks at me "I'm practicing" we both giggle and I sit up. He pulls me into his waist and proceeds to kiss me. Over. And over. We do this for about an hour progressing from sitting up to being flat on-top of each other on the counter. Then Ben and Viv come in doing the same thing. Not paying attention to our presence. Tate picks me up and ushers me to the couch where we continue where we left off. God he's beautiful. He looks straight into my eyes and whispers "I want you" before Hayden comes banging through the front door dragging a kid about 19 in with her.