Negitave.

Me and Tate drag Ty's un conscience body to the end of the yard and throw it onto the road infront of the house. Then asked Constance to get him into the middle of the road and shoot him dead. Then she buys me a pregnancy test. I know he did it. I just need to know if it worked. Word about Ty spread through the house like wildfire. By the time me and Tate came back into the house with the tests everyone was waiting. The twins, nora, Moira, my parents, Tate's father, Charles, Hayden the gays even. all waiting to give me hugs and food some even sympathizing with Tate. Then I grab Tate's hand and go upstairs. He sits in the bathroom with me as I take all three tests. Then he holds me whole we wait for results. I start to cry and he tears up and holds me closer. "Violet i will love you no matter the results. I'll love that baby too. We can raise it. Together. It will never be my child but we can make it ours." Tate says with a kind smile. "Should we look?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. I slowly get up leaving Tate on the floor. I walk over to the toilet seat and turn over all three sticks. What I see shocks me. + + +. All positives. My legs fall from beneath me and I lay on the floor. Tate scurries over to me and looks at the tests. "It's okay vi." If you don't want to keep it Constance could always take another baby. Suddenly I sit up. "Tate I only want a baby with you" He kisses my forehead and we don't speak for the rest of the night. When I wake up and out on my clothes I pick a red floral dress with a gray sweater. I put the pregnancy tests in my sweater pockets and go downstairs to find Tate and Charles along with all the others in the living room. My mother stands up "violet what's the verdict? Tate refuses to tell us." I take one of the tests out and throw it to her. "Oh my god. Positive!" she says. Some bow there heads. Some get up to hug me. Gasps let out all over the room. Tate grabs my hand and leads me outside. As soon as I get to the gates I'm bleeding.