chapter 1

*Alison's pov*
Well today's the day i leave for LA. I'm actually really excited. Now i won't be alone all the time. My parents don't know i'm going with Jack but they'll find out eventually not that they'd care. They're always gone. Either business trips or random vacations with out me.
I might as well introduce myself. I'm Alison Avery. I'm 17 and i'm Jack Avery's cousin. He's basically an older brother to me. My Aunt Kristen basically raised me so i grew up with jack and sydnie. i love them all and i'm so great full to have them.
Well i better start heading to airport. All my stuff is already on its way to the WDW house so it should be there by the time i get there.
*after the flight*
I walk out from my gate and head over to the star bucks around the corner. After i get my star bucks i got a text.
noodles- we're here dork
you laugh at his text. and send
ali-i'm heading to yo now nerd
I send the text and start heading out side where I see jack,sydnie, ava,isla and aunt kristen. "ALISONNNNN" Isla runs over to me and jumps in my arms. "I missed you so much" she says "i missed you more" i reply. i put isla down and hug ava and then sydnie. "squishy i missed you so much" she says "i missed you so much more sysy" i said as i squeezed her. "sup dork" jack says "hey nerd" i say as i hug him. "i missed you sis" "i missed you too bro" i say since we're basically brother and sister.
"hi aunt kristen" "hi ali,i missed you so much.im so happy jack decided to let you move out here" she said as she hugged me "me too" i look at jack and smile. "i just got a text from daniel saying that your stuff is at the house.so let's head over and get you unpacked.
       Kristen dropped me and jack off at the wdw house. Jack showed me where my room was which was right next to his and corbyn's was on the they side. (btw each boy has their own room) I went down stairs and was greeted by all the boys. we all hugged and talked for a little bit then started bringing my things up to my room. once it was done it looked like this

 once it was done it looked like this

and bathroom

"thank you guys so much for letting me stay here and for helping me unpack everything

"thank you guys so much for letting me stay here and for helping me unpack everything. you guys are amazing" i say to all the boys. "anytime al. i think we needed a girl here to help keep this place in shape" jonah says. i giggled in response. "your already like family to us.well your jacks cousin but besides the point we love having you here"daniel says. "aw thanks guys i love you all so much" we all got into a big group hug. once we all pulled away the boys harmonized "we love you too ali". "well i'm tired so i'm gonna head to bed,night boys" "good night ali" they reply. "wait ali can i talk to you for a second" jack say. "yeah let's go in my room" jack and i walk into my room and he sits in the swing and sit on my bed. "what's up jack?" "ok so i have 1 rule for you to follow" i roll my eyes "and what would that be" "no dating any of the boys" "ok first corbyn is dating christina and jonah and tate are dating, so that leaves it between zach and daniel and second why not?" "well because of your last relationship,i don't want you to get hurt. they're amazing guys trust me but i'm just trying to protect you from getting hurt again that's all. but maybe just maybe in the future i might change my mind.but i'm not sure" "thank you jack for always protecting me" i walk over and hug him. "your like my little sister and i do t want anyone to hurt you so it's basically my job to" he says then kisses my forehead. "well goodnight al i'll see you tomorrow" "goodnight jack" i say and kiss his cheek.
i climb into bed into a peaceful slumber.
  *morning*
i wake up to a bunch of noise coming from downstairs. i get up and head to the kitchen where i see jack chasing zach with a pan. "what the hell is going on in here" i yell. "zach ate my cheeze its! and they even had my name on them so now he must pay!" "it wasn't me i swear!" zach said hiding behind the island in the center of the kitchen. "jack, zach didn't eat your cheeze its i did" i say laughing. "how dare you!" he started chasing me. i ran out side by the pool (pic above ^) he chases me around the pool then he picks me up and throws me in the pool. "hey that was unnecessary" i say laughing. "yes it was" he reply's. i see zach come up behind and push jack in the pool. i start dying laughing with zach and jack comes up and screams "MY CURLS" that makes us laugh even harder. "what's going on out here" corbyn says walking out from the kitchen. "well jack started was chasing zach around the kitchen because he thought zach ate his cheese its but it was actually me then he started chasing me around the pool and then threw me in the end zach came up behind Jack and pushed him in" i say "ha that's funny. but not as funny as this" then corbyn pushes zach in the pool. "hey what was that for" "you were just standing there and looked a little hot and i thought you needed to cool off" corbyn says while laughing. "rude" "im getting hungry want me to make breakfast" i ask. "YES!!" jack says "she makes the best pancakes" i laugh at his statement. "if jack says they're good then i'm gonna have to try" zach says "so if jack jumped off a cliff would you jump off with him?" i ask "obviously, Jachary forever" zach says whole hugging jack "ok then" i shake my head and walk into the kitchen. once i got in there was a knock at the door. "i got it" i said. i opened the door and see...

a/n hey guys i hope you like it so far! i decided to make a wdw fan fic! i'm really liking this one so far :)