chapter 4

*Alisons pov*
oh shet.

"daniel how long have you been standing there?" i ask nervously. "enough to know what's going on between you two" he says looking at me then zach.

"can you not tell jack just yet please?" i ask him. "i wasn't planning on it. i'm not the kind of person to rat people out" he says with a small smile.

"see and that's why your my favorite" i said going over to hug daniel. "nawww" he said smiling and blushing a little.

"hey i thought i was your favorite" zach says.
"eh your alright" i said laughing. "i feel so attacked" he said faking crying.

"what's going on out here?" we hear. we looked back and see that the 3 boys are back but not the girls.
"and why is zach fake crying" jack also asked. 

"bc i said daniel was my favorite" i said.
"i thought i was your favorite" i hear the other boys say at once. i laugh. then all 4 boys start arguing over who's my favorite as me and jack just watch them laughing our heads off.

"guys" i say. "guys!" jack says a little louder. "GUYS" i yell.well that got their attention. "i have an idea" i say.they all nod. "now jonah you can be like my older brother" he smiles and nods. "i thought that was me" jack said pouting i giggle "you can now be my twin" "yes" i roll my eyes at the thought that he forgot we're cousins.

"corbyn you can be the crazy uncle" i said laughing. he pulls out his small glasses.puts them on and says "perfect" with a strange face on. i laugh and go to zach. "zach you should be the baby" "hey your my age tho" "i'm 4 months older than you so" i stick out my tounge.

"and daniel seems more like the..omg wait! jonah you should be the mom!!" i say and everyone laughs. "the dani can be the pet giaraffe! a perfect family" i said. "yeah not so perfect but definitely something" jack said.

"hey jack can i talk to you for a second" i ask.
"sure" he replies. the boys go inside. "ok i know you said i'm not allowed to date any of the boys but" jack cut me off "ali, i know that you and zach have a thing for each other. i know what i said and i also said i might change my mind. i trust zach. so i'm fine if you and zach start dating but if he hurts you then i'm not gonna hold back"

"thank you so much jack! and don't worry i won't stop you" i said hugging jack.

"now go back to your mans" he laughed.

"he's still your mans jachary for life" i said.

jack then started running into the house while i followed yelling "JACHARY FOR LIFE" all the boys laughed as jack jumped in zach's arms.

"where'd the girls go?" i asked.

"oh they all left after we went out" corbyn said casually. "and i didn't even get a goodbye. i feel loved" i said rolling my eyes. "but there's a party tonight and we're going so be ready by 8" i said walking to my room. "since when are we going to a party?" jack said. "since now" i replied. "who's throwing the party" he asked. "the dolan twins" "are friends with them?" "yeah that's why i got invited but they said i should bring you guys" "oh ok" "well i'm gonna go get ready"

"it's only 5 tho" jonah said.

"yeah and it takes at most 2 and a half hours to look good so if we wanna be on time then i gotta start getting ready now"
   *7:30*
i finally got done. i had my hair down and straightened. i had a natural makeup look but i didn't put any foundation or concealer on since it'd probably get really hot. and put on a nice but casual outfit (pic above) and some slip on checkered vans.

i headed down stairs and saw the boys waiting.
"who's ready to party" corbyn screamed. "yas bitch" and we high fived. "ok guys no drinking and no getting anyone pregnant or getting pregnant" jonah said looking at all of us. "ok mom" we all responded at once which made us all laugh.

a/n SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!! i'm gonna try and post later again!!