chapter 5

*Alisons pov*
    we arrived at the dolans house and there were already a lot of people.

"everyone find a buddy and that's the person you must stay with. i can't loose any of you. got it" jonah told us. everyone replied with a "yes ma'am".

jack went with daniel. corbyn went with jonah and me with zach.

i took zach with me to find ethan and gray. we found them and i greeted them with a hug. i could tell zach was a little jealous.

i introduced zach to them. "guys this is zach my boyfriend" i could see zach was a little shocked when i said that but then went with it. "nice to meet you" the twins said and shook zach's hand.

"just so you know bro if you break her heart we'll break your face" ethan said. and gray nodded.

zach looked a little intimidated and just nodded.

we went around and said hi to a few other people and then got some drinks.

zach picked up a drink and smelt it. "smells like something died in her" he said. all i did was laugh.
"well that's alcohol for ya. and you ain't drinking any of it" "neither are you" he said.

"im gonna go to the bathroom" i told zach. "im coming with you. i'm not letting you walk around here alone" i nodded and went to look for a bathroom.

as we past rooms all we heard was moaning. zach looked at me with a smirk. "not gonna happen" i said. he laughed.

i finally found a bathroom and told zach to stay by the door.

once i was done i opened up the door and saw that zach wasn't there.

"zach" i said. i looked around and still didn't see him. i went back to where the party was and saw this girl dancing with zach and tryin to get on him.

he looked very uncomfortable and was trying to leave but she kept pulling him back.

that's when i lost it.

i stormed over there and grabbed zach. she looked at me and said "and who do you think you are"

"im his girlfriend and who do you think you are?!? dancing with a guy who's taken huh!"

"well he obviously liked it" she said and winked at zach.

"oh that's it you little bitch! he was pulling away and trying to leave but your little slutty self wouldn't let him! now if you could leave my man alone that would be great." i said smiling. "oh and also put some more clothes on no one wants to see that" i said gesturing to her body.

she huffed and walked away.

i turned back to zach and saw the boy standing there with their mouths hung open. "boys you might want to close your mouths don't want you to catch flies"

corbyn came up to me and said "your my new queen behind christina" i laughed. "yeah that was amazing" daniel said. "and since when were you two a thing?"
jonah askedz "since earlier today" i said. "and jacks ok with that" jonah said and looked at jack.

jack smiled and said "yes i am" and looked at me and zach.

"well i'm hungry" zach said "when are you not" i said. "true"

"you guys wanna head out" corbyn said.

"yeah" we all said.

we all headed to the car.

"where do you guys wanna go eat" daniel asked from the drivers seat.

zach said chipotle.

jack said Mcdonald's.

corbyn said chic-fl-a (sorry if i spelt it wrong😬)

jonah said he doesn't care.

and i said In'n Out (sorry if i also spelt that wrong)

so we all just decided to go to five guys.

we walked in and ordered what we wanted then sat a table.

i felt someone staring at me and looked over and saw this guys staring at me. we was attractive but not my type.

zach noticed and got up. i tried to stop him but he didn't listen.

zach went over to where that guy was sitting and said 
"could you please stop staring at my girlfriend. i know she's absolutely gorgeous but she's not available" then the guy said "oh i'm so scared" then looked at me and winked. that's when zach lost it.

he picked him up by the shirt  "i told you she's not available. so what your gonna do is walk out of here and let me my girlfriend and my friends enjoy our food and stop making my girlfriend uncomfortable. got it" he said with rage.

the guy nodded quickly then left.

zach came back to our table and sat down next to me.

"you guys are one very protective couple" jonah said.

"im was only protecting what's mine" zach said and kissed my cheek. i playfully rolled my eyes.

we got done eating and headed home.

a/n sorry i didn't post sooner! i hope you guys like it! please vote and check out my insta- @ wdwcorbynx