chapter 6

*Alisons pov*
so today i'm going over to grayson and ethan's house to film a yt video for their channel.

i got dressed in some high waisted denim shorts and a wdw t-shirt. i put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my checkered vans.

i got down stairs and saw all the boys down stairs in the kitchen.

"im going to the twins house to film a video. i'll be back later" i say and head to the door.

as i was about to walk out some one grabbed my hand and spun me around and kissed me.

"did you really think you were gonna get away with out giving me a kiss" he said smirking.

"oh how could i forget" i said giggling and kissed him again.

"i'll be back later babe ok" i said.

"ok can we cuddle when you get back" he asked giving a little pouty lip.

"of course" i said and kissed his cheek.

you got in the uber you called and headed to the twins house.

you go to the twins house and knocked on the door.

gray opens the door.

"hey al" he said and hugs you.

"hey gray" i said hugging him back.

you guys walk to where him and eth film and sit on the couch as they explain what you guys are filming today.

"so today we're gonna be doing would you rather but you have to pick the one you would rather do" gray says.

"ok this should be fun" i said.

ethan finally comes and sits down next to me and they start their intro.

"what's up guys we're back!!" they yell.

"and today we have a special guest our best friend ali" gray says.

"hey guys" i wave at the camera.

"so wanna explain what we're gonna do in today's video?" ethan asks me.

"ofc, so today we're gonna be doing would you rather buy you have to do what you would rather do"

"so i tweeted saying to send us some would rathers and you guys went hard with some" gray says.

"ok first on is for ali. would you rather dye your hair pink or get your nosed pierced" grays says.

"shit get my nose pierced" i say.

"well i guess your getting your nosed pierced" ethan yelled.

"i guess so" i say laughing.

the video continued.

so i ended up getting my nosed pierced. gray had to get a tattoo of my name on his thigh. ethan had to get his eyebrow pierced and so many more things.

gray ended up driving me home.

it was around 8:30 pm when i got home.

"thank you gray"'i say and kiss him on the cheek.

"any time ali. and thanks for filming with us today it was a lot of fun" he said smiling.

"thanks for having me! any time you want to film more together i'm down" i said.

"i'll keep that in mind" he said and winked.

we just stared at each other for a very long time then...

a/n CLIFFHANGER how do you guys feel about that?? wait to see what happens in the next chapter