chapter 7

*recap*
we just stared at each other then...

we just started laughing. (HA YOU THOUGHT!)

"goodnight grayson"

"goodnight ali"

i walked up to the house and walked in.

i looked in the living room and all the boys were watching a movie in the living room.

"hello boys" i said.

they all responded with hi but kept their focus on the screen.

i just rolled my eyes and laughed.

i went to the kitchen and grabbed some bbq chips and went to the living room to see what the boys are watching.

i look at the tv and see they're watching mean girls 2.

i laughed and walked up stairs to my room.

i sat on my bed and took out my lap top and watched season two of riverdale.

i don't like to watch tv series when they're on tv i just wait for them to come out on netflix.

i was on the 4th episode enjoying my chips until some one opens my door and plops on my bed.

i thought it was zach but it was jonah to my surprise.

"what's wrong jo?"

"i don't know tbh" he said.

"talk to me. i know you know somethings wrong"

"it's just i feel like me and tate aren't as close anymore..we're both way to busy to see each other. with her in seattle and in college and me traveling with the boys and making music. i don't know what to do" he says sighing.
(btw this is just for the story)

i rub his back and think of what to say.

"do what you think is best. breaking up or keeping the long distance. i know it's hard but you two are madly in love for each other. they way you guys look at each other when you see each other for the first time in weeks shoes your meant to be with each other. i know it may feel like your not gonna last but trust me you will. you always make time for each other. and since you guys actually try proves your meant to be" i say still rubbing his back.

"you have a point. thank you ali. you really helped me a lot" he says and gives me a small smile.

"anytime jo" i say and hug him.

he hugs me back then kisses me on the forehead and says "goodnight" and leaves.

once he leaves zach comes into my room.

"what was that about?" he asked referring to jonah.

"just giving him some advice that's all" i say.

"oh ok" he said. "can we cuddle now?"

"of course" i smiled.

a/n
sorry for the short chapter! get ready for some drama in the next chapter ;)