chapter 3

*Jacks pov*
so today me and gabbie are going out on a date and so is jonah and tate and corbina. so it's just gonna be ali,zach and daniel. i trust daniel but ali and zach not so much. they're all over each other lately and i don't like it so i'm gonna have daniel keep and eye out on them.

"hey daniel can you do me a favor while we're gone?"
"sure bro what is it?" "can you keep an eye on ali and zach for me? they're getting a little too close for my liking" i said. daniel laughed "sure jack" "thanks bro".

"alright guys we're leaving" i yell. "ok guys have fun" ali said giving us all hugs "but not too much fun. and use protection" she said pointing at us in a way to serious tone. we all starting laughing and so did ali. "but seriously we don't need no like jack running around. one jack is hard enough" she said. "hey!" i said then laughing. after we left.
*Alisons pov"
"you guys wanna go to taco bell? i'm staving" i asked.
"omg same" they replied at the same time that caused me to giggle.

we got to taco bell and a few fans were there and asked the two boys for pictures. i stepped to the side and let them do there thing and went on my phone.

"excuse me?" one of the girls said. i looked up from my phone "can i have a picture please?" aw she was so sweet "of course! what's your name doll?" "sam" one of the other girls took the picture. "thank you so much! i love you and your so pretty" she said . "aw thank you! i love you too" i hugged her. "what's your twitter"
"it's @ randomusername" "and followed" i said and smiled at the sweet girl.

"thank you" she said. "your welcome sweetie" i said and hugged her goodbye. once the girls left we went and ordered our food. we were the only ones in there except for the employees.

"zach i dare you to jump over the counter" i said with a smirk. "are you sure i don't want to get in trouble" he said. "oh come on there's no works there now don't be a chicken" daniel replied.

"i'm not a chicken" he said standing up with his hands on his hips "well your definitely sassy" i said. "just do it" dani said. "fine" zach said. i pulled out my phone and started recording it as he was walking towards the counter.

he quickly jumped over the counter then jumped back over and ran back to our table. me and dani we're laughing so hard we almost peed out pants.
and i posted the video on my snap and instagram story.

we headed back to the house. "hey guys i have to go to my parents house for a little bit cause my grandma and grandpa flew up and i wanna go see them but behave your selfs. jack told me to keep an eye on you but your teenagers and your supposed to have fun so have fun but not too much fun" he said walking out the door "and no babies!" he yelled causing me and zach to laugh uncontrollably.

"wanna go swimming?" zach asked."sure" i said and got up to go change. i felt him staring at me. i turned around and said "take a picture maybe it'll last longer" i said smirking. i looked back and his face turned red. i just laughed.

i went to my room and got changed into a white bikini then headed down stairs and saw zach sitting there in his phone.

"let's go sartorious" i said laughing.

"hey that's not funny" he said with a pout.

"aw did i hurt whittle zach's feelings" i said squeezing his cheeks.

"ok ok can we go swimming now" he said

"yeah let's go"

he sprinted out and did a cannonball into the pool. i set two towels down on one of the chairs and put my feet in the water. next thing i knew zach pulled my legs in. i surfaced and said "herron your so dead" and swam towards and pushed him under water and that was the start of a huge splash fight.

me and zach were splashing each other and i tried to swim away but he pulled my leg back and our faces were just inches apart.

we starred into each other's eyes then started leaning in. soon his lips met with mine. they moved in sync. my hands snaked around his neck and he put his on my waist.

we pulled apart and i smiled. "it took you long enough herron" you said. he laughed. "wait how'd you know?" he asked oblivious of what happened at the movie theater.

"since what happened at the movie theater" i said in a duh tone. "oh yeah i forgot about that" he said scratching the back of his neck as his checks flushed a pink well pinker color.

i grabbed his face and kissed him again. then i remembered what jack said.shit. he's gonna kill me.
i quickly pulled away. "what's wrong" zach looked at me with confusion. "what about jack? the day i got here he literally gave me a lecture on how i'm not allowed to date any of the boys.mainly you or daniel.

"hey it's ok. we can make it work. if we have to we can sneak it. but he'll have to find out eventually and so will the boys. we'll be perfectly fine he ca t expect you to not like someone am i right"

"your right i'm just scared that it's gonna cause problems between all three of us. he could get mad that i broke his rule and went behind his back to be with you. and he could get mad you for dating me and betraying his trust"

"well he'll just have to deal with it" he kissed my cheek.

we get out and grab out towels and turned around and saw daniel standing there. uh oh.

a/n sorry for the cliffhanger! hope you guys enjoyed
and IF YOU HAVENT LISTENED TO TALK YEY THEN BICH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.