Forever Mine

Luke beared his sharp fangs at me and hissed angry. 

"What are you doing here?" I hissed back showing my fangs that were now coated in blood.

"I have my own kingdom now you know" he said grinning like an idiot. I flung his body 50 yards away and smiled when I heard him hit the school way. In a few seconds I had ran across the school yard towards him.

"Do what ever just don't mess with me or my life" I warned him. He grinned again showing his fangs. Honestly I didnt' want to deal with him, so I left. I walked at human speed toward town with my hands in my pockets. It was still very cold, and the snow was still falling, but I didn't care. I stopped at a book store and headed towards the coffee area to order the usual grande mocha frappichino. I never eat human food, but the drinks are okay and I've come to like coffee. I glanced up from my drink everyonce in a while to watch the snow drifting towards the ground outside, coating the streets in a blanket of sparkling white snow. I didn't care for the beauty of watching the snow fall, I was just bored. The door opened and a crowd of people walked in giggling and lauging. Ugh... those girls I thought. It was the same girls that were head-over-heels for me, the same girls that annoyed me to a point of insanity. And then she came in from behind them. Her brown hair lightly coated in beautiful snow. Wait when do I care about beauty? I silently laughed at myself. Must be the coffee I guessed. I continued to drink my frappi, though I was strangly interested in the girl. She headed towards the fiction section and started looking at some books. I could easily read the title and author of the book she was looking at even though she was a good distance away from me. 'Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter' I raised an eyebrow curiously. And then she started looking at another book. 'The Silver Kiss by Annette C. Klause' Strange I didn't think she'd be into vampire romance books. Most girls who had the sense to be cautious I figured wouldn't read books like that, but then again I guess she's curious. Yeah, must be curious I figured when I recalled her trying to 'figure me out' with a bunch of questions to figure out if I was an alcoholic or adicted to something. She looked up and saw me. Crap. 

Peaches:

I decided on buying both books, Warrior Cats and The Silver Kiss. Both looked, and sounded like good books. I looked up thinking about grabbing a carmel frappi and then I saw him. I smiled and waved and started making my way over. 

"Hey" I said in a cheerful tone.

"Joshua?" I asked. I reached out to touch his shoulder, but I guess he knew I was behind him. I found myself gazing into someone elses blue eyes.

"Oh Luke, sorry I thought you were someone else" I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"No problem, what brings such a lovely lady here?" he asked. I giggled feeling my face heat up more.

"I was buying a couple books, and was about to buy myself a frappi" I said. He stood up, gently grabbed my hand and headed over to the counter with me.

"Two grande carmel frappichino's please" Luke asked. In a few minutes the drinks were ready, and Luke held out the drink for me.

"You didn't have to buy me the drink" I said and started digging through my purse for a few bucks to pay him back. 

"It's not biggy Peaches, I wanted to buy you a drink. You don't have to give me you money" he repllied.

"Thank you Luke" I said smiling, my face was still very warm. I was probably blushing a deep pink.

"Your so pretty when you blush" Luke complemented me, which made me blush even more. I giggled. No one had ever treated me as nice as Luke, I had a boyfriend once but that didn't turn out well at my old school. I have to admit, Luke isn't bad looking at all. He had gorgeous blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes like the sky. He flicked a few strays of hair out of his eyes and smiled making me go weak in the knees.