Connection Complete

Luke: 

I felt so close to Peaches, like we had a special bond. I sighed. Once school ended for the day I wrapped my arms around her waist and walked with her out to my car. I loved how Peaches blushed when I pulled her close and I enjoyed the jelouse glares shot my way. That's right, she's all mine and no body elses and I'll stay with her I thought grinning. I opened the door for her and then sat down in the drivers seat.

"So where are we going?" she asked. 

"A walk, I know a great place to go" I said. After driving away from town for half an hour I turned right onto a dirt road. Peaches looked out of the window at the beautifull sights around us now. Once I parked the car we started walking down the hiking trail.

"Come on this way" I said.

"But it's off the trail" she complained. So? 

"So, I said to follow me" I said in a slightly more commanding voice. Her eyes became dull and darker.

"Great I'd love to" she said happily. 

"Great" I said rubbing my hand up and down her arm. Her eyes changed again, they went back to the way they used to be; bright and happy looking. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked uncertain.

"Of course, just look ahead"  I told her feeling a bit frustrated. She looked away from me and gasped at the sight, a beautifull meadow. She quickly pulled away from me and ran out to get a better look. Flowers of all colors bloomed at our feet. 

"Isn't it beautifull?" she asked me.

"It is only when I'm not looking at you" I lied, she giggled at my compliment. Truth is, the scene before me, the beautifull meadow wasn't beautifull at all. I cared nothing for nature. Psshh nature was meant to be run down with a bulldozer! I thought. I frowned, I was starting to feel a bit of pain in my throat. 

"Peaches look at me" I told her. She looked at me. I looked her deep in the eyes.

"You really are beautifull" I said. She blushed a deep shade of pink. Now! While her emotions block out her will I thought urgently.

"Offer your blood to me Peaches, let me use it as mine" I commanded. Her eyes went dull and dark and she looked down at her own to feet.

"No" she replied.

"Come on sweety, my beautifull girl. Just offer your blood" I repeated.

Peaches:

I felt my will power slipping. What was going on? His words were so commanding I wanted to obey. No I'll be strong! I thought. My will to not give in began to sky rocket. I wasn't going to obey, I wouldn't. I don't know exactly what was happening, but I don't give in to peer pressure so easily. I smiled, I felt like I was on top of the world.

"Offer your blood to me Peaches, let me use it as mine" Luke repeated. That was it, all the will power I had. Gone. 

"I offer my blood to you, use it as yours" I said. All the sudden I felt as if my body wasn't my own, it felt as if a giant hand had grabbed me and was crushing me. I closed my eyes and when I reopened them all I was was nothingness. It was like I was in an empty room. I sat down stared at the mirror like window in front of me. It was amazing, I could see myself and Luke. 

"Luke!" I yelled hit the mirror-like window repeatedly, but nothing I did worked. I watched as Luke captured my lips with his and kissed me passionetly.

"Nooo!!!!" I yelled, I didn't want him any more. He did this to me!

"I knew you'd agree with me" he whispered as he sank his fangs inot my body's neck.  

Luke:

At last, I'd have my darling little princess. I could feel her emotions and hear her thoughts now. She fell over after I fed from her. I sat down and laid her on top of me. A few minutes later her eyelids fluttered open. 

"So your awake finaly" I chuckled.

"What happened?" she asked me as she rubbed her eyes.

"You fell asleep" I told her. Comfortable? I asked her metaly. Yes, wait who is this? She replied mentaly. Me, Luke. Comfortable on me? I aske her again. She looked up at me and blushed. Before she could pull away I pulled her closer and capture her lips with my own. Mmmmm.... soft, kissable lips she thought. That's right baby enjoy it I thought. I closed of my thoughts from her, so she wouldn't hear my thoughts. Enjoy it baby because your a vampires princess, forever mine. She was so beautifull in my arms. I was almost certain that I was in love with her, and I'd love her forver.

====================================

So what do you think of Luke now? What did you think of him before?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 

-Summer512