Wreckage

Joshua:

I sat still for a very long time, I could hear guards and servants in the castle tending to thier work; cooking, cleaning, and guarding. 'The first one that walks in here is dead' I thought. The burning feeling in my chest had stayed with me these last five hours, and it only seems to get worse. My hatred spiked when I thought of Luke, and the sadness that burned a hole through my chest grew when I thought of her. I just don't understand why I feel this way. It all started when she said to stay away, how she looked at Luke like that. How could she? Were.... were they... were they in love?

'What do I care.... care.... care?'' The thought echoed in my mind, over and over again. Maybe I'm going insane. Yeah that's got to be it. Maybe its the lack of blood.

"Sir your bedroom has just been cleaned, all chores done" said one of my servants. I wipped around, and lunged for her. She screamed when my fangs savagly dug into her neck. Her blood tasted awefully bitter, but what did I care? Going to kill, kill, kill and hate, hate, hate. I dropped her lifeless body to the ground. I didn't care to dispose of her. I just didn't care anymore. The sad thing about it was her blood still wasn't enough. 

Peaches

I was crying on the inside. Luke had me at some castle, I guess his home. I was still under this infernal curse. I hated how he touched my body as if he owned me, how he whispered sweet words as if he loved me, and drank my blood like the monster he is. If I am ever free of this wretched curse, I hope this event will teach me a lesson. That not all men are as sweet as they seem.

"Your beautifull when your like this" Luke whispered, my body giggled in response. Luke had taken my shirt off leaving me exposed in front of him. He continued to whisper sweet words into my ears. Oh how I wanted to do just the opposite. When I'm mad my vocabulary can be quite colorful. All the things I'd call him starting with 'a selfish pervert'.

Luke:

Honestly I loved her. She was beautifull in everyway, and she was going to be mine. Forever.

"Your beautifull when your like this" I whispered, she giggled in response. I had taken off her shirt exposing her chest to me. I placed her hands under my shirt as my own hands roamed her chest.

"I love you so much. I just hope you'll come to love me one day, too" I whispered. Her thoughts were blocked off somehow, but I didn't care. I had her in my arms. Though I wanted to take her in bed I decided against it. I'd wait until she realized she loved me, and she would. I'd ask her to offer her blood to me under the full moon, and she'll have to offer herself to me. I'll feed from her that night under the full moon and the curse will be complete. She'll love me as much as I love her, and we'll be with each other. Forever and ever and EVER!

=============================================================================

Sorry it's so short, but yeah that's how they're feeling. Lukes kinda... well... put it gently.... psycho. Peaches is regretfull and Joshua is just depressed. 

Hope you like the chapter :)

Enjoy reading, writing, and life :)

-Summer512 ;-)