Before You Start

Hi! This is my first celeb fanfic that I'm publishing, so I hope it goes well. *fingers crossed*

If you haven't noticed, this is a Xiuchen fanfic, so Xiumin and Chen will be the main characters. All the members of EXO will be included, but some members will come out more frequently than others. This does not mean I like one member more than the other, but it's for the sake of the story. (Except for Sehun. I'm going to put him in here as much as possible because he's my bias, and I'm still tight about having to scrap my fanfic ideas with him as the main character.)

I also kind of have no idea where this story is actually going to go, but I hope it doesn't flop and you stick to the end (if there even is one, tbh). Anyway, thanks for checking this out! First chapter will be out soon, and updates are going to be every Tuesdays and Fridays.

ALSO! I am extremely proud of this plot (the barista and doppelganger part, anyway), so don't steal the idea, please. If there's a story similar to mine and it was published beforehand, I assure you I came up with this all on my own. If the story was published after this book was published, please tell me immediately. Thank you!

START: July 3, 2018
END: August 3, 2018