After You Finish

OH MY GOD GUYS I FINISHED THIS BOOK (it only has 9 chapters and an epilogue, which is probably why, but know that I have started more than hundreds of books in my lifetime, finished three (including this one), and never gone past (average of) six chapters.

I actually probably would have given up at chapter 7 (the chapter where Lay and Xiumin first talk after Lay sees Jongdae), but I told myself, "I am not going to publish any other fanfics (I've got 5) unless I finish this one, and if it means I have to put one shitty chapter, I will do just that and edit it once I've finished," so I forced my brain to work and you got . . . that.

Anyway, I'm going to cut my ranting there.

Thanks for reading to the end! Especially if you voted and/or commented, because they meant a lot to me 😊 Thanks to ghost readers too, for reading this, though it would have been nice to know who you guys are and how you felt about certain parts. (But if you all are still here, I wouldn't mind if you go back on vote on the chapters you liked 🤗)

Now, I was originally going to dedicate this chapter to how I planned the book, how parts of the book changed from when I first came up with the idea to when I published it, and (maybe) asking if you guys caught all the references I made, but then I thought most of you probably won't care. (Also, this was purely coincidental and not planned at all, but I had 9 official chapters, so I added an epilogue and before/after a/n chapters so there would be 12 parts total 😆). But, if enough people ask for it, or I just want to share it because I want to, I'll probably post it either on this chapter or my rants book (which nobody except for me reads 😭).

Anyway, the first thing I want to say  is, I might edit this book.

EDIT: As of August 7, 2018, I changed Lay's name to Yixing.

This is is because (like I mentioned before) I'm not that satisfied with chapters 7 and 9 (I feel like they are too rushed or just bad). I know this is a fanfiction so I can just be like "Oh it's fine, nobody cares about stuff like that in fanfictions" but I care, so I might change things up a bit.

I think the first thing I'll change is having Lay be Xiumin's correspondent instead of Luhan. (I had put Luhan because I wanted to add subtle Xiuhan, but I feel like the story could be better if it's Lay.) Also, I might also change his name in this to Yixing.

Of course, I might get lazy, think "F*ck it" and just leave it so I can focus on my next fanfiction (Baekhyun), which I'm going to post a preview of 😄

The cover, of course, is not going to be permanent. (I made it myself, if you couldn't tell from how terrible it looks.)

This is not a Chanbaek, though. It is NOT a romance at all, in any way.

I'm super excited to start writing it, because I already have the ending and epilogue in my head, so I just need to get the middle done (I already wrote the first two chapters). It's also going to be short, though (I might also make it 9 chapters with 3 bonus ones, though I don't know if it will work out if I try to make it like that).

Anyway (if you haven't noticed by now, I love this word, emojis, and parentheses), that's all I've wanted to say.

Thanks for staying to the end! Tell me what you liked (or didn't like, so I know what to change if I edit) and (hopefully) vote if you liked it!