Chapter One: New Everything

-Addie's POV-

-One Week Later-

'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!"

The same two words kept running threw my head. Everyone must be freaking out. I ran away a week ago, EVERYONE is on the hunt looking for me. Including the cops. Great. Just, fucking, great. I knew Ty was after me, too, but I lost him a few days ago. I decided I needed to keep myself safe, so I went to the last person I ever wanted to go to house. It was past midnight, so it would be easy to travel.

I rode Sierra across streets, but stayed hidden. I arrieved at her house and noticed that her bedroom lights were on. I got off of Sierra and clibed up the side of her house. I looked in threw her window, she was on her laptop. I knocked on her window, and she looked, she almost passed out. She ran over and opened it, then let me in.

"Addie what the hell are you doing here?! Your missing!" She exclaimed.

"Im sorry Natalie! Its just, theres a boy whos abusive and I'll be forced to go back to him! I really need your help!" I begged.

She sighed. "With what?"

"Your mom still has all her dyes right?" I asked, she nodded. "Get the blonde and ger your green contacts."

-An Hour Later-

"Done!" She exclaimed. She handed me a mirror and I looked, I looked completly different!

"Natalie! This is amazing!" I exclaimed in a whisper.

"Thanks. All those lessons from my mom are finally paying off," She said, I giggled.

"I cant thank you enough. If anyone asks if you've heard from me, say nothing," I said with a serious face.

"Got it. And, Addie? Im really sorry about what happened. I never should have brought those idiots into your house," She said. I hugged her tightly.

"Its okay. Natalie, I couldn't thank you enough for all you've done," I said.

"Well, Addie, with a new look arn't you going to need a new name?" She asked.

"Right! What should I go with?" I asked.

"Well, remember what your parents were going to name you?" She asked.

"Katrinna Hills," I answered.

"Go with Katrinna Hills! Everyone can call you Kat," she replied.

"And, what about Sierra?" I questioned.

"I'll make you a deal: I'll trade you Sierra for my other horse so nobody will notice. And if you ever want to trade back, Im here," she said.

"Which one? You own like five horses," I replied.

"Audrey," She responded.

"But Audrey is your favorite horse!" I exclaimed.

"Its worth it for you," She said. I smiled and we went out her window and I grabbed Sierra. We went into her backyard and put Sierra in the ranch. Natalie went in and got Audrey and brought her out to me.

"Here you go," She said as she handed me her lead.

"Thanks, Natalie," I said.

"No problem Kat," She replied. "You know what this means, right? A new look, a new name, and a new horse, you can start all over again! You can buy a house near Adam to keep an eye on him, and you can stay friends with me!"

"I-I dont know," I said.

"C'mon! Nobody's gonna expect the new girl named Katrinna Hills," Natalie said.

"I know, I know. Maybe I can use my emergency credit card. I keep it in my pocket at all times," I said as I took it out.

"Wont people realize its you when they use it? I mean, the name?" Natalie asked.

"Nah, when I got it I put my fake name on it. I out Katrinna Hills because that was going to be my original name," I explained as I pointed to the place where it said 'Katrinna.'

"Nice. Well, good luck on finding a place," Natalie smiled.

"I already know. My old neighbours were selling their house, so, Im going to check it out tomorrow morning," I explained.

"Where are you going to stay for the night?" Natalie asked.

"I don't know. Probably sleep on a bench," I answered.

"No way. Its not much, but it'll keep you hidden. You can stay in the shed, heres a blanket and a pillow," Natalie said as she handed me both. The shed wasn't great, but its better then a bench.

-The Next Day-

-After Buying Le House-

"Thank you," I said to the landlord as he handed me the keys to the house.

"Your quiet welcome, Miss Hills," He responded. He smiled, then left.

The house was really nice, and I had already ordered furniure that's coming tomorrow. I sat down on the floor and started playing on my phone. I had taken the phone with me when I left, and the charger. So, I was all good. After about twenty minutes, I sat up and looked out my window, a police car was outside of Adam's. I knew they were there because of me. I left my house, acting confused and leaned on the house. After they left, I saw Adam, Tyler, Mitch, and Jerome outside. Adam noticed me and waved, I waved back. Then, he walked over to me.

"Hi," He said.

I decided to have an British accent. "'Ello, Im Katrinna, but you can call me Kat."

"Hey, Kat. Im Adam, your neighbour," Adam said.

"Adam Dahlberg?" I asked, he nodded. "Im sorry. I heard on the news about your little sister."

"Thanks, Kat. Well, tonight I'm having all my friends over for dinner. Your free to join us," He offered.

"I'd love to," I said. He smiled, and nodded.

Goodbye, Addison Webber.

Hello, Katrinna Hills.