Chapter Three: Lighter Colors

-Kat's POV-
-Two Months Later-

It had been taking forever, the police here suck. 'Addison Webber' had been missing for four months, and nobody has found her yet. Katrinna Hills, however, is living the luxurious life. Ty and I had become best friends, so did the rest of Team Crafted. I became friends again with Natalie and Mia, but only Natalie new it was me. The boys even bought me a Mac book pro for welcome gift, and set it up for Minecraft so we could play together. Everything was going perfect. Or so I thought.

I was watching the news Friday night, when I saw something that made me heart drop.
BREAKING NEWS AT 9:00
SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD FEMALE ASHLEY MARIE HAS BEEN KILLED
BODY FOUND IN MERRIMACK RIVER

Ashley was dead? No. I couldn't believe it. All I remember of her was Travis, which means, Travis killed her. Poor Ashley, she was probably so scared and frightened. And it was my fault.

If I didn't fucking leave Travis Ashley would be alive. If I didn't leave Travis everyone would be happy. If I didn't leave Travis, cops wouldn't be on my ass. If I didn't leave Travis I would never have to be Katrina Hills. Everything would be normal.

Why do I fuck up everything? Its all my fault. Well, Addison Webber's fault, anyway. I'm not Addison Webber, I'm Katrina Hills. Addison Webber is dead, gone, and she's not coming back. Not when everything around her has fallen and broken.

Ty had texted me that day and invited me to the pool with Adam and everyone else, Addison would have said no. But I'm Kat, so I agreed. I put on a simple white bikini with black flip flops and a light pink cover up. Soon enough, the guys pulled up outside. I hurried outside, locked the door behind me, the hopped in the back seat next to Ty and Jerome.

It was a long and boring twenty minute car ride. All we really did was talk and listen to the radio. Soon enough, we pulled up to a pool. Not even a second after we parked, all the guys ran out and jumped into the pool. I laughed and followed, but I just sat in one of the chairs. They were being idiots the whole time, chicken fights, throwing each other, wrestling, typical boy stuff. I say in the chair tanning and reading magazines, but Mitch noticed me not talking.

"Kat!" Mitch called, causing me to look up from the magazine. "Come join us!"

I laughed, "no thanks! I'm reading!"

"C'mon Kat!" They all begged.

I just laughed and continued to read. After two minutes, I heard the boys stop talking. I looked up, and they weren't even in the pool anymore. Confused, I looked around but didn't see them. Then, out of nowhere, Ty and Mitch threw a giant bucket of water in my face. I stood up and screamed as the boys jumped out and began laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed. The boys continued to laugh.

"Sorry Kat!" Tybsaid between laughs.

I smirked, then tackled him into the pool. We kept wrestling and laughing, then we came up for air. Everyone else jumped in after, and we had a great time. We hung out for a long time, then the guys started staring at me.

"Ugh.... Kat?" Ty asked.

"Yeah?" I asked while awkwardly laughing.

"Wasn't your hair blonde?" Mitch asked, I stared at him.

"It is," I lied. I got out of the pool and checked myself in the camera of my phone. They were right, the chlorine from the pool had taken out the blonde dye. I gasped, all the boys continued to stare at me. I picked up my phone and called Natalie.

"Natalie!" I yelled in a whisper.

"What's up Kat?" She asked.

"Fuck Kat right now. The damn dye is coming out and you can see my brown hair!" I explained.

"what? How!" Natalie yelled.

"The boys went to the pool and I tackled Ty in the pool and it took the dye out," I answered.

"Fucking idiot," she snapped. "Look, I can't dye your hair. I don't have the dye! My mom used it all. Just stay inside at all cost and don't let the boys see you," Natalie said. "Good luck, Addie."

"Thanks Natalie," I said, then I hung up. I turned around to see Mitch right behind me.

"Mitch!" I exclaimed in shock.

"Dye? Addie? Your not Kat."