Chapter Four: Secrets

"W-what? Yes I am! It's the same old me, Katrina Hills!" Kat exclaimed, but Mitch wasn't buying her bullshit.
Mitch- Loving Addie as much as Adam does- grabbed Kat by her wrist and fought her to the ground. Kat screamed and yelled for help while the guys tried to pull Mitch off Kat. After they had finally gotten him off Kat, Ty grabbed Kat and yanked her behind him, trying to protect her like he would Addie. Kat had a bloody nose and scratches on her arms from the cement.
"That's fucking Addie! I know it!" Mitch screamed, but Jerome and Adam held him back.
"You people are messed up!" Kat yelled back.
"Addie you little asshole!" Mitch yelled, causing Jerome to put his hand over Mitch's mouth.
"You have all lost your minds!" Kat screamed. She ran out to the chair she was sitting on, quickly threw on her shoes, and ran. She kept running as wind blasted through her face and tears streamed down her cheeks like a river.
-The next day-
-Adam's POV-

Ding Dong!
"That's them," Jerome said as he stood up from the couch to open the door. I hear him greet Mr. and Mrs. Hughes, along with Mitch's brother Connor. They entered, and Jason and I stood up from the couch and shook their hands.
"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Hughes," Jason said as he shook Mr. Hughes hand.
"Thank you, and please, call us Ralph and Donna," Donna corrected. Connor hurried over to them and instantly hugged me, I was always Connor's favorite, besides Mitch.
"Is Mitch insane?" Connor asked sweetly.
"No, not insane," I chuckled.
"Poor boy, he misses that little girl too much," Donna sighed.
"Yeah don't we all," I said. "He's upstairs. We were hoping you could talk to him and maybe, sort him out?"
"Yes of course," Ralph smiled back to me.
"What about the girl Mitch thought was Addie? Where is she?" Connor asked.
"I don't know bud," Jason answered. "I think she went to the hospital to check out her nose."
"Is she pretty?" Connor asked, making us all laugh.
"Gorgeous," I replied.
"What does she look like?" Connor asked.
"Well, she has blonde long hair with a brown tint, and beautiful green eyes," Jason answered.
"Connor, stop playing twenty questions," Donna said to Connor.
"Sorry..." Connor muttered.
"He's upstairs right?" Ralph asked.
"Yeah, Jerome can you show them the way to Mitch?" I answered, Jerome nodded, and took them upstairs, except Connor.
Connor sat down on the couch with Jason and started watching TV. I was in the kitchen cooking, then my phone went off. It was a text from Kat.
Kat: Hey, you busy? Wanna meet up at the coffee shop?
I replied instantly.
Adam: Sure! Meet u there in 5.