Kidnapped

Few Hours Back

Seven days back I celebrated my 18th Birthday at home. Girls are not allowed to party in our society until they are bestowed and after marriage they do as their monster husband tells them. By our society I mean the Mob Family. Murthy's were really powerful along with two others. The Malhotras and The Singhanias. My brother took over the Murthy's when my father was shot dead by the Senior Malhotra during dealing. Its very common in our society. And honestly I didnt feel anything when I heard the news of the death of my father, and my relationship with him wasnt that pleasant. I hated that he dominated me, my sister Payel. Being the middle child I have always been the least favorite. In our world girls are treated as a piece of trash by the fathers family and a piece of meat by the husband. My father used to say that we are just baby making machines. All we need to do is spread our legs in from of our husbands and warm their bed but before our marriage we dare not pop our cherry straying elsewhere. It was a part of of upbringing that male in our society wants their mate to be a virgin while they can keep innumerous mistresses.

After my mothers death my father never go married but that never stopped him from taking woman to warm his bed. He claimed that he loved my mother a way too much but I myself saw him fucking a whore the day of my mothers funeral. This is the definition of love in our society. My brother is no less and even more dangerous than my father. He had no morals. Speaking about morals, mob family doesn't have moral anyway.

His work now days consist of women trafficking. He kidnapped innocent woman from rural areas and sell them off to different countries. I resented him for this that's I started working on my plan. There was this girl, Maria. She is with us for more than two years now. She was kidnapped at the age of 17 and my brother raped her and then sold her to his business partner. But later they worked out a scheme where she was put into the special six categories. They prepared her as a escort and used her during special occasion and with special clients.

One day when she was wincing in pain due to her miscarriage I disobeyed my brother for the first time and called up our family doctor for her check up. If I were a minute late in calling the doc she would have died.

That's how we started talking. Her actual name was Lata. And she used to stitch for her living. She had a small brother who was brutally killed by my brother when he was on his mission kidnapping. I learnt that lata has no one left in her family. The first thing that she asked me when she gained her conscious was why did I save her. She really wished she was dead by now. And that day I promised myself that I am going to save girls like lata whom my brother is holding hostage. Even though my brother loved me fiercely and I loved him too, I always disapproved his recent work.

Maria was with me in this when I explained the enter thing to her and she started gathering information about other girls and their family. Since I was not allowed to be a part of my brother's business I was not allowed to enter that part of the house where he kept those girls. But Maria had access so I started using her. After almost a month of working I got the entire sketch of the western part of the villa.

Today there was a huge party thrown by the my brother for the successful mission. They managed to capture the Singhania Empire. It was indeed a big win for Murthys. And I thought this was the bed time let the girls escape while every other person will be busy with the gangs enjoying the victory.

Maria's postured got rigid heading the footsteps outside my room. The door flew open without any knock. Of course it had to be my brother. With him there was another girl. Her hands and mouth are tired up. She had tear marks against her cheeks. The blue bruise confirmed that she has been hit. My brother pushed her inside my room making her fall on my bed. I wanted to retaliate but then keeping my plan in my mind I kept shut.

"Prepare her for tonight. I want this whore to entertain my partners and me. And remember she is a pricy catch".

He dialed someone's number while I looked that the woman and felt sorry for her state. "Mark, How about I present you Malhotra's plaything tonight?" My eyes grow wide as realization hit me then. Holy shit. My brother just kidnapped Manik Malhotra's girlfriend? That means the war is declared. He isn't going to leave my brother.

"We will now see the rat coming out of his hole. Either he give us back those hundred women which he held hostage or he gets to see her girlfriends body parts used and slaughtered each day".

No, this is going to be bad, but Manik Malhotra holding hostage? Out of the three clans they were at least known for their morals. This is disgusting, but then what more can you expect anyway. I felt sorry for his girlfriend though.

"Well she is one gorgeous piece. No wonder he wants to bestow her. But unfortunately I am going to pop her cherry today, then video record it and send it t him".

-------

The security was tight for the evening party. Apart from Zen and Umar two more securities were appointed to guard me. While I was getting ready I hard them say that my brother is going to announce my engagement with the youngest brother Singhania clan.

This can't be true the cannot sell me off as per his wish. But then in our society, a word is a word and is never broken. But I can't let him bully me like my father did all the time. He is no one to decide my future. And I would rather die than marry that playboy. I am not looking for Prince Charming or love but atleast I would expect loyalty, which the youngest Singhania would never give. He is a bloody womanizer.

I did a little touch up and looked myself in the full size mirror. The nude colored gown hugged me like a second skin. The hint of my Cleavage was modest enough. It's full sleeves and long length covered most of my skin. I tied my hair up in a messy bun exposing my long neck. A single diamond pendent that belonged to my mother adored my neck. Minimal make up with a dash of peach lipstick completed my evening attire.

I opened my bedside drawer and took the gun. It is always kept with me for my security purpose just in case my bodyguards aren't around. I fasten that against my garter belt.

The knock at the door startled me. I went and opened it and saw Maria standing. I treated her with a smile to which she didn't return anything. Her face was pale.

"What happened Maria?", I asked her smoothing the crease of my gown.

There wasn't any answer.

"Why are you still outside? Come in".

She absolutely told rooted.

Then I saw. She was at the gunpoint. A man came to my view. He was fully covered in blank fro. Head to toe. Not an inch of flash I could see except an emotionless pair of grey eyes. His gaze bore my making me shiver. His eyes were more dangerous than my brothers. There were something about his gaze that froze me in my place. I tired to reach the gun but he pushed the muzzle against Maria.

"Let her go", I whispered. I knew whoever he is he will not think before he empty the loaded gun into her head. And I can't let this happen.

He asked me to come towards him with his other hand. He was wearing black leather gloves. I did as he said. When I was within his reach he hit me with the base of the grip on my head. Then all I remember is fainting non the ground almost immediately.