The Fight

She tiled her head when I held her waist tightly against me. Her ragged breathing told me that she was very angry.

"How convenient of you to show your strength over a woman. Just like I thought you to be, arrogant chauvinist".

I held her hand and turned her to face me pinning her hands behind. She tried to knee me in between my legs despite of the painful grip of mine against her wrist. But with the other hand I blocked her. She is swift I have to give that to her.

"You have one hell of a mouth lady", the moment I told her that I sounded not the way I wanted it to sound. She glared at me angrily but watching her expression I could make up that she didn't get the inappropriate meaning for which I was thankful. Her blue eyes sparked. Despite of the ugly bruise on her face she still managed to look extremely beautiful now that I can view her from such close proximity.

"How about we have some rules here? We cannot touch each other except with the knife." She twisted in my grip.

I pressed on her wrist and pulled her against me further. Her chest jutted out and touched mine. She winced in pain. I knew I was holding her where bruises have formed in her wrist but why should I show any kind of mercy? She chose this. I never asked her. And I treat my opponent equally irrespective of their genders. I have killed lots of woman yes but never really fought like I am doing now.

"You want to play fair doll? Then let me tell you one thing. I don't play fair. I am not some hero who would show mercy on the heroine. I am the villain and never showed otherwise. But since you want to go with your skill then be it", I pushed her away from me letting her stumble.

She hit the wooden desk behind her but regained her composure almost immediately. Then she held the knife tightly and waited for me to attack her. But I chose to play defensive and let her take the lead. I was so enjoying this mere game. Her t-shirt stretched against her breast making me think about yesterday night when I had seen her in her lingerie. I wondered how does she look inside her inner garments.

Kero shifted uneasily when she tried to launch a stab on my arms. But I easy dodged her bending down and move behind her back. She twisted her hand and try to hit my abdomen missing by an inch I regretted her move because once again I caught her hand.

I laughed at her immature moves before releasing her wrist as promised. A call on my cellphone distracted me from the current situation and she took that opportunity to lunge a killer stab on my left arm. Out of my reflex I held her and lay her flat on the ground with force. My arms holding her neck as she struggled to breadth. The knife that she was holding, in one fluid motion wrenched it from her hand and was about to slid her throat when Kero came and held my hand.

"Easy MM, she can't die now".

I could see her wither under me and realize she was almost about to choke. "I could fucking kill you right now for this", I showed her my bleeding hand. You talk about being fair? How was this fair NM?"

"It was your fault Mr Cupo. I thought you knew that a momental distraction might cost you your life. I was nothing but fair. I regret that I missed your heart my four inches or you would have been dead by now".

She has the nerve to talk to me like this when right at this moment she is at my mercy.

I released her neck and closely clapped. "I have to give it to you Miss. Gupta. My bad I didn't take this little performance of yours seriously despite of Kero's warning".

Her eyes went towards my wound and she shifted.

"Is this your first winning blood? Or have ever killed someone?"