Denial

~Nandini~

Hearing Kero's voice I felt like hiding myself behind Manik. I was after all wearing nothing but my inner garments. Sensing my uneasiness he moved and stood such a way that his body half covered me. Kero glanced at me once before adverting his gaze down yet again. Manik tiled his face sideways to check as I sniffle behind his back to cover myself from Kero's view.

"I have arranged for some food for both of you sir".

"We will be out in a moment Kero. We need some privacy".

Kero glanced towards me once again then turned to leave towards the woods. He was a sweet guy. Probably worried for me. Unlike Mob soldiers, he shows some glimpse of reactions. Or maybe it is just me.

"Cover yourself up. We have to leave soon", Manik ordered me in his husky voice. Gone was the person who was patiently listening to me pathetic story.

Now that I am out of my trance I wonder what made me open up in front of him. But I am feeling much lighter after I told my story to him. I know it means nothing to him and he must be thinking I am such a pathetic scrap goat who succumbs to her father's lust. But I am not ashamed of whatever I have gone through. If he tried to put me through it right now I would have killed him with my bare hands. I wish he was live and I would have stabbed him to death.

Manik quietly moved out of the pond. Even though his naked body was in display all my thoughts went to the moment when I embraced him. I remember him stiffening at my touch but then he relaxed. I clearly remembered his heartbeat. When I said about my father it raced like he was about to kill him if he got him in his clutches. Then he relaxed and you can blame my imagination, I felt like out heartbeat matched. It was soothing to hear someone else's heart beat like that. I have never been this close to any man in my life. It felt different. I felt protected despite of knowing that he is my kidnapper. Something about this man enthralled me.

He climbed out of the pond and walked towards the rock where our clothes were kept.

"You should get dressed fast or else Kero might come here checking. I am sure you don't want that", he measured me one more time before turning back to concentrating in dressing up.

I felt shy coming out of the lake because I was wearing nothing but by bra and panty. I mentally cursed myself for being so stupid. I don't have a spare under garment, which means I will be wearing nothing underneath my clothes. Thought of kero witnessing me in my white shirt minus undies made me uncomfortable.

I moment I reached where my clothes were kept Manik turned buttoning his shirt. He sucked in his breath seeing me. I touched my neck shyly, pressing my legs together because I know what he might have seen. He is a man after all.

~Manik~

Woman! Where am I supposed to keep her? Did she have any idea that her white bra is totally transparent and I could see each and everything that is beneath that flimsy cloth? Oh! Man, she has a body of a vixen. If she wasn't my hostage I would have taken her here on the rock and she would be screaming my name.

She tried to hide sliding her hand down and to cover but failed miserably. Her cute globes peek towards me and I had an odd urge to touch them. What the fuck am I thinking?

I started to concentrate buttoning up my shirt. I don't want to feel that way for her. But even I know that I am badly attracted to her, to her antics, to her cuteness, to her challenging attitude and to her vulnerable state.

The incident in the pond added fuel. I exactly know what she has gone though. I totally understand the pain, the shock and the trauma. Afterall even I am a victim of something similar. She doesn't know but her story has opened a raw wound. And I wish his father were alive. I would have straggled his neck with my own hand just like I killed Victor.