vi

still rubbing my back, i looked over at chan and saw him stifling a laugh, he looked like would explode any second.

"hey! stop laughing it hurts" i whined, immediately making him come closer with a serious look.

"wait it actually hurts? i was kidding before oh my god" he replied, still looking concerned.

"yeah, i'll be fine, i should stretch my legs out before i try to stand again though" i concluded, turning slightly so i wouldn't kick him. my knees cracked really loud earning a small chuckle from chan, and a small jump from me.

"i didn't know my bones could crack like that" i say, incredulously. staring at my knees like they killed someone. earning another chuckle from chan.

"you're really cute" he says, tapping my nose and standing up, holding a hand out for me to get up too. i took his hand and stood up also, tumbling from my legs having been still for hours. i stumbles into chan's chest, him looking slightly down while I stare into his neck. too embarrassed to look up, i backed up and leaned against the wall, muttering a sorry, before completely regaining balance and ability to walk from my legs.

it took a couple minutes before i finally realized only the lights turned on, and that there was no sign of the elevator starting to work otherwise. unworldly groaning i turned my face, along with my body, to face the wall, and tapped the wall with my forehead, wishing to be in my bed under the warm blankets.

after a minute of resting my forehead on the wall, i felt a presence behind me, and breathing near my neck and ear.

"whatcha thinking about?" chan whispers into my ear. sending chills down my spine.

"how cold this elevator is, and how tired i am." i said, trying not to let him know how much he's affecting me.

"i can warm you" he says before wrapping his arms, hesitantly, around my torso, immediately warming me up. he notices me melting in his arms and tightens his grip around me.

"thank you" i whisper, trying hard not to fall asleep, but proves wrong when i feel chan lift me up under my legs and arms, sitting down and setting me in his lap. he last thing i remember before falling asleep is being pressing into chan's body, his sweet scent filling my head.