xi

chan and i were walking back to the building. after chan's friends embarrassed him he asked if he wanted to go back to his apartment and hang out more. i, of course, said yes. we got to the building relatively quickly, and he invited me into his apartment. it was a lot nicer than mine, seems more well taken care of and a lot nicer furniture than mine has. he took his shoes off and sat down on the choice across from the tv, motioning for me to do the same. i took off my shoes and awkwardly waddled next to him and sat down.

"chill out, you're so tense" he says, noticing that i was stiff. i didn't know how to respond so i just nodded and tried to relax. he turned on some random show and turned to me, sitting cross legged with his back leaning against the arm resting. i did the same and he stared at me for a while.

he's so gorgeous, is the first thing to come to my mind when i look at him. from the the way his face is shaped perfectly, where if he turns his head the right way, you can see his perfectly defined jaw line. to when he smiles, his dimples popping out. how is this beautiful person sitting in front of me, let alone wanting to talk to me?

"earth to jeongin?" he says waving his hand in front of my face. i snap out of my trance, blushing hard. i look down at my hands and try to think of something to say, luckily he beats me to it.

"am i too handsome that you can't focus?" he says, mocking me. i look back up and stare him in the eyes, suddenly getting he courage to be bold for once.

"yes" i say, barely able to keep my voice stable enough to not have a voice crack or stutter. he looks shocked for half a second before he looks down, a blush forming in his cheeks. something clicks in his head before he looks again, about to say something back.

"maybe that's why it's hard not to stare at you, cause you're so god damn gorgeous." he smirks. it's now my turn to look down blushing, again. he scoots foreword so our knees are touching, takes my hand in his right hand, and lifts my chin up with his left.

"don't look down, i wanna see the blush spread on your cheeks. i like knowing i'm the one who did that" he smiles. i feel conflicted if i should try to look down or continue to look into his eyes. i make up my mind, but before i do.

"forgive me for this" i whisper, before i pull my hand out of his grip, put my hand on the back of his head, the other on his wrist, and connected our lips. i panicked when he didn't kiss back right away, but as i was about to pull back, he gets my grip on his wrist out of my grasp, and puts one hand on the back of my head, the other on my chest.

that's not what i thought was going to happen.