viii

(if you haven't heard ^ that i recommend it, also I Smile)

i woke up to the sound of tools being used agains metal, the smell of a sweet cologne, and a rising and falling chest in my face. realizing i fell asleep on chan, i hurriedly moved away, trying not to wake him up.

"am i that uncomfortable?" i hear a voice say, i turn to chan to see his eyes open and a light smile on his face. i can feel a soft blush rising in my cheeks, either way the answer will be embarrassing, might as well go with the truth.

"no, it's not that, i just didn't want you to be uncomfortable with me laying on you?" it came out more as a question, as i lean my back against the wall. letting chan sit up and move next to me, checking the time and seeing it's six in the morning.

the noises were quite loud and i was still tired from sleeping very little, but aside from the amount of sleep, i could tell my hair was a big mess, and chan's was too, but he looked hotter with it. how is he so hot?

"why are you staring at me?" he asks, "like what you see?" he wiggled his eyebrows before puckering his lips and posing like he was gonna take a selfie. i giggles at him, but didn't deny it, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"you're laugh is cute" he says, when he finishes making faces, smiling like the sun. i scoot closer to him and lean my head on his shoulder, smiling and relaxing.

both of us are very tired and ready to go back into our apartments, and sleep might i add. the scraping metal was giving me a headache and chan has a relaxed vibe radiating off him, hopefully it will soothe my headache.

soon the horrid sound stopped and we both stood up, ready to leave when the elevator started again. as we stood there for a minute, i realized something-

"hey the elevator might be abrupt starting again, we should si-" before i could finish my sentence we were surprised by a surge in the elevator getting ready to move, sending chan against the wall and me, once again, falling on my ass.

"shit, why can't i keep my balance?" i lay in the floor, "just gonna stay here." i say to chan, who just laughs and sticks his hand out again, the elevator finally starting for real. we get the the lobby floor, and the door opens, many people waiting in the lobby. i notice one of them as chan's roommate, seungmin.

"oh thank god you're alright" he says, hugging chan. leaving me standing awkwardly by the stairs, hoping to say bye to chan before i sleep all day.