ix

i waited another minute staring at chan and seungmin hugging before i made my way up the stairs. i'd rather take the elevator but there was no way i was getting trapped in there again.

before i made my way half up the first stairwell, i heard chan calling my name. turning around i saw him waving me over, so i did what he wanted. i walked down the few stairs i had managed to climb, but before i was able to finish the last step, i was lifted up and pulled into a, rather bone-crushing, hug.

i smiled into his chest, knowing exactly who it was. i could feel his breathe grazing my ear, sending shivers down my spine. taking me head out of the crook in his neck, i looked up at chan and smiled.

"thank you for making this not boring" i smiled at him again. he smiled back at me, showing his dimples, eyes crinkling up along with the corners of his lips.

"you too" he breathed, giggling while bringing his face near my ear.

"maybe we could do something similar soon" he whispered, before pulling away, tapping my nose, and walking back to seungmin, who was talking to another resident of the apartment building. i was flustered by everything that happened in the last few minutes, so i made my way back up the stairs i had previously abandoned.

once i got to my door, i unlocked it and slammed the door, running to my room and jumping/collapsing onto my bed, flushed face and a rapid heartbeat. i sat back up, only then realizing how hungry i was.

walking to the small kitchen, i made some cup noodles and sat on the couch, eating my 'breakfast' while turning on some reruns of some show i've seen four hundred times. i ate thinking about what had happened the last few hours and smiled, throwing my trash away and walking back to my room, throwing on a simple t-shirt and shorts, before falling on my bed and curling under the warmth of the blankets.

i fell fast asleep with chan on my mind.