xii

i was the first to pull away, panting. we looked into each other's eyes, with stupidly wide grins covering our faces. the position we end up in proves itself unhelpful, considering chan is almost on top of me, as he falls on my chest, not helping that fact that both of us are out of breathe.

"hi" he cutely says, while staring into my eyes. i smile back and lightly push him off, both of us sitting back up on the couch, that is until he pulls both of us on the floor, facing each other like when we sat on the couch. our knees touching once again, he grabs my hands and starts speaking.

"ok, i'm not very good with words, but i just want to say that i've been waiting since the first time i saw you to do that. you were, and still are, the cutest human being i've ever laid my eyes on. i don't want to make this a dragged out confession, that's too cheesy, but maybe there's nothing wrong with cheesy. anyways, i really like you. so...yang jeongin, will you be my boyfriend?" he asks. i smile at him and tackle him to the floor, smothering his face in soft pecks.

"of course i will stupid. i love cheesy" i say as i push my lips onto his nose, then his cheeks, than his forehead. i try to get up but he wraps his arms around my waist, and brings his face really close to mine.

"where do you think you're going?" he says, flipping ya so he's straddling my waist. he does what i did and places small pecks all over my face, leaving with a longer peck on my nose, both cheeks, and finally my forehead. he sits up for a second, hands on my chest as i look up at him. he leans down, this time to capture my lips in a sweet, innocent kiss. he pulls away and smiles.

"you're cute" i say once he pulls away completely. he giggles before moving back to lay next to me, our hands intertwined. he lays on his side, me following, and smiles at me. i smile back and scoot closer so our bodies are pressed together and we're hugging. i take in his warmth, take a deep breath in and let out a small sigh of content. he chuckles and looks down at me, smiling.

"whatcha thinking about?" he asks.

"well, i'm thinking about how happy i am, but i'm also thinking about if seungmin comes home he's gonna see u-" i was cut off my the door opening, and at least five voices invading the peace of the living room. quickly pulling apart, we both stand up, or try to, but i end up tripping and falling on my ass while chan is on top of the couch, sitting with his legs crossed.

"dammit why does this have to happen all the time" i whisper, but chan seems to hear me as he giggles and lifts me onto the couch next to him, me blushing the whole time.

"what the hell is going on here?" someone with puffy cheeks says. i look at the door for the first time and see seven guys standing there. i recognize a couple from the cafe, and seungmin of course.

"uhh" i mumble, looking at the hands on my lap. chan sense me getting uncomfortable from all the pairs of eyes, so he takes my hand and squeezes it.

"this is my boyfriend, jeongin. jeongin," he turns to me, "these are my friends, you know seungmin, but this is felix, changbin, hyunjin, minho, woojin, and jisung" he points to everyone, hopefully i can remember their names. i hear a chorus of small 'hi's' and 'hellos' as i manage a small wave with my free hand.

*time skip after they all meet*

we all introduced ourselves formally, but as soon as we were done, changbin offered to order some pizza, which everyone gratefully took up the offer of free food.

"put pineapple on half of one!" felix yelled from the kitchen, presumably getting a drink.

"who the fuck puts pineapple on pizza?!" changbin retorts.

"i do. now deal with it asshat i want pineapple" felix reply's, sitting down next to, or should i say on top of, changbin and drinks his coke.

this is gonna be a fun group. i think as everyone starts arguing about what pizza to get. i squeeze chan's hand and smile at him, planting a small kiss on his cheek. yeah it is.