Erza's day out

Adjacent to Sasori's Sketchy Day Out (Akatsuki fanfic by GoldenInk)

I peer around the corner. The vibrant fiery red head continues walking with a book in hand. She flips a page, and laughs a little earning her some quizzical looks.
"What the hell is she doing?" asks a masked man.
"I could ask the same" I add. The masked man stumbles, falling over pathetically. He hit hits the ground with a loud audible thud making her turn around. He pulls back around to look back at me. I peer closely at him.
"Hmm, are you Jellal or Mystogan now?" I ask as I reach out for his scarf. He bats my hand away.
"Natsu, Happy, what the hell are you doing?" He demands to know.
"Same as you, I want to know what Erza is doing" I point out as I casually out my arms behind my head.
"I'm not stalking I'm- eh- observing- eh... hey why don't you ask her?" he points out. Hmm.
"Well she might get mad I've been following her, eh heh" I laugh sheepishly.
"Must be Jellal, stalking out his lover" Happy suspects. The masked man goes completely beet red.
"Hey!-" he starts when I clap my hand over his mouth. We pull into the shadows against something oddly cold when Erza walks by. Now she has a packaged file in her hand. She doesn't notice us though. We'll- no duh because you know how it is. Nin-nin!
"My
"Can you get off of me Natsu?" A voice suddenly demands. I fly out of the dark shadows of the doorway of some building.
"It's some kinda of freaky ninja!" I yelp. That's when Elsa"s brother steps out the shadows.
"Gray- what the hell-" my voice is cut short when Jellal pulls us all down to the ground. Erza looks back over her shoulder, but the only thing she sees is a log in the little side alley. She goes on her merry little way while thumbing through a book, some kinda of book written by a Jaraiya? I let out a long sigh.
"That was too close Natsu, you and your big mouth" Gray complains.
"Luckily my substitution jutsu kept us from being seen" I boast proudly.
"Wrong anime,