2: She Came To My School

Rin: who are you exactly? Since I'm going to be here

Rin: who are you exactly? Since I'm going to be here. Am I still allowed school?

" You can call me miss. My name is Miuegel Zelda. Your school will be paid for. I expect you to go to school as normal and still be on my call. This is your new phone. "

Akai passess Rin a new phone " this one is special. "

Zelda: only I can call you. You can call me phone. No one else can touch this understand?

Rin: ok...

Zelda: ok. Good. Goodbye ao. Off you go.
_______________________________

" Everyone. We have a... Kind of new student today. She's Miuegel Zelda. " The teacher introduced.
.
.
.

Rin: what are you doing here?!

Zelda: on a job of course.

Rin: job?

zelda: I do not need to explain to you what I need to do.

" rin!! Do you want to join lunch with us today? How about asking that new classmate of yours to join us?"

rin: haha... wait a minute!

zelda: I see. Those are the kinds of friends you have.

rin: what friends I make is none of your business.

zelda: how one chooses his friends, shows what kind of person you are. I guess I can't blame you for having friends who are a little pervert in the mind. Boys of your age have those tendencies.

rin: don't make it sound like you know a lot!!

zelda: I know a lot more than you do. Maybe I should know more about that friend of yours. Seems like a very close friend of yours.

rin: no!

She walks over, rin grabs onto her arm " zelda!"

zelda: you're only allowed to call me that in school. Let go of me , this instant. Or I will make you regret it once we reach home.

rin: what?!

zelda sighs " 1,2..." and rin lets go. Zelda heads over " I am Miuegel zelda. Zelda is fine."

" oh ho. I am Kanashita Tomoya. Nice to meet you. I stay a 10 mins walk from school." he smiled.

" Haryuu Kei desu."

zelda: I see. I have no interest in that kind of information. Nor do I want to tell you about myself. Instead, what kind of girls does rin like? The kind of partner one chooses, shows a lot about one's weakness and choice.

tomoya: oh... how straightforward. Would you like to hear about my choice?

zelda: I see. You are that kind of person. Interesting. Yasahi Rin.

rin: what?!!!

zelda: so annoyed. Aren't you? Baffles me to why you have this man as your friend. Maybe you aren't as boring as I thought. Do invite your friend to our house sometimes.

" our? Rin... you and her are that kind of relationship?" kei asks with much curiosity.

zelda: not this one. A prove of waste of my time.

kei: ooii!! That's rude!!

zelda looks to her pocket watch " I should take my time. Time is plenty." and she leaves the classroom.

rin: where are you going?!!