15: Traumatized

Rin: * sighs*

Nagashi: what's the matter?

Rin: that Zelda. She has been playing opera songs since yesterday. Whole day till she sleeps. So noisy.

Nagashi; opera songs?

Rin: yea. All kinds.

Nagashi: she's sad. She's just escaping reality a little.

Rin: you sound like you know a lot about her.

Nagashi: well... If you believe in reincarnation. I guess you wouldn't have so much problems.

Rin: well... It can't be real. Just a coincidence right?

Tomoya: you can't say that. You did say, that niev looked exactly like you.

Rin: but I don't know her at all. I'm not even at all like niev. I just... Look like him.

Tomoya: hm~ don't know.
_______________________________

Zelda: finally. You're back.

Rin: why?

Zelda: let's go. Buy groceries.

Rin: huh why? Doesn't akai usually do that?

Zelda: you ask a lot of questions. Let's go.
_______________________________

At the supermarket ...

Zelda: why do you like to eat? I'll cook for you.

Rin: huh? Why? Are you ok? What happened?

Zelda: I know you're not him. But since you're going to be staying at mine. I might as well get to know you. Rin.

Rin: erm... Ok. You know akai's favourite food too?

Zelda: her favourite human food are chocolate chip cupcakes and chicken pie .

Rin: oh... You can cook?

Zelda: I used to cook when I'm bored. Centuries ago. Before I met him.

Rin: oh.

Zelda: so? What do you like? Rin.

Rin: erm... Fried rice. Gyoza.

Zelda took the skin and some fresh prawns and minced meat.

Rin: you're going to do them from scratch?

Zelda: I have the time anyway.

Rin: actually... What's akai's real name?

Zelda: Pinio. But I gave her another one when she joined me. So she can erase that past she didn't want to be associated with.

Rin: oh...

She went down to another aisle and took flour, chocolate chips ,eggs. She then goes down the next aisle " I gave you the name ao , because I wanted you to dissociate yourself from that life as Rin. But I guess that won't ever happen. You like too much being... Rin. "

Rin: I am me.

She picks up the sugar and passess him a card " go get it paid. I'll wait for you at the entrance. "

" Eh?!!" He looked at the cart with so many things. She sighed " fine. I'll wait for you at the end of the cashier. Help you take some things."
_______________________________

They were heading back home...

When all of a sudden... She heard a trigger. The sound of something cutting through the wind. She looked to that direction, a bullet. She pushes Rin aside. The bullet goes into her chest, missing her heart. She looks to the hole and the blue blood then flowed " damn. I'm not supposed to spill blood. "

Rin: wait ... Blue blood? What?!!

She looked to opposite the river bank " who are you? "

" what are you?!! "

Zelda: not necessary for you to know.

" He was right. It doesn't work to shoot him. "

Zelda: he? Who is he?

The man points his gun to shoot her. That's when Rin pushed her aside " Zelda!!" Her eyes widens " Rin... Why did you do that? RIN!! "

" it worked... Like he said... "

Her face blackens " he didn't tell you'll die?" She flash steps and was at this man's front. She had his hand at his neck. She squeezed " die. " The man suffocates ...

Rin: don't...

" What?" She returned back to Rin's side. " I'll call the ambulance!!"
_______________________________

Flashback~

Niev hugged her " zel... " His face was pale. She cries " niev. Why did you agree? You crazy human."

Niev: sorry. I don't want you to die. I can reincarnate. You can't. Wait for me... Ok?

Zelda: I could have killed him.

Niev: but you have my child now. I know how you take our child as priority. You would have lost if you kept defending. You always sucked at defending.

Zelda: niev... No...

He vomitted blood, he cupped her cheek " wait for me. Ok? Next life." He kissed his bloody lips " um "

End of flashback~

She looked to Rin " don't die. " Rin's friends came running in.

Kei: Rin!!

Tomoya: what happened?!!

Nagashi: is he ok?

Zelda; um. He just hasn't woken up yet.

Tomoya: I see. Then we can only wait.

Nagashi; are you ok? Zelda.

She nods " I... I have to go back. Make... Gyoza. And fried rice. "