12: He's The One

Nagashi: didn't really believe you when you said , you lived upon that hill.

Zelda: it's not funny lying about stuff like that. Doesn't benefit anyone.

Nagashi: I guess.

Rin: erm... Have fun?

Zelda: oh. We will.
_______________________________

They were having dinner in a restaurant.

Zelda: grilled lobster plate. And erm... For the dessert I want...

"Apple pie with ice cream " nagashi continued. " And she doesn't want ranch sauce with the lobster. She think it's ridiculous. "

Zelda: how did you... Know?

Nagashi: I want steak. Medium rare. Red wine. I want just ice cream for the dessert.
.
.
.
They were done with the main and we're now with desserts.

Nagashi: do you want more ice cream with your pie.

Zelda: how about you?

Nagashi; I'm fine.

Zelda:.... Ok.

They then walk on the streets at night . Arm in arm.

Zelda; so , what do you have in plan? I don't expect you really meant... That.

Nagashi: why? Are you scared?

Zelda: me? Scared. No. You would be conquered by me if we did that thing you really meant this afternoon.

Nagashi: you're really confident.

Zelda: I'll have you know. Sex. Is just a random pleasure I have ... Sighs. A long time ago before I met him. I used to have so much freedom... Having so much sex from time to time.

Nagashi: you must love that man a lot.

Zelda: I do. To even actually thinking of wanting a descendant with him.

Nagashi: I see.

Zelda : you believe me?

Nagashi: would you believe me if I told you ... I couldn't stop remembering about things that doesn't seem to belong to me? They come to me in like dreams...

Zelda: I have known people like that. They are quite interesting actually. They all remember stuff of their past life. Something they had to do this life. I helped them to remember what it was , to do. After their done with it, they continue to go on with their lives normally.

Nagashi: you helped them for free?

Zelda: yes. It was interesting... To look into someone's else's two lives. It is something one doesn't really meet for even once in a century.

Nagashi: we're here. My house.

Zelda: are you inviting me in?

Nagashi: well. I did promise , a night of me. I wasn't going to just lie. How about doing some of that pleasure with me?

Zelda laughed a little " don't you regret it. "
_______________________________

He approached her from the back. He bit onto her ear softly " I... remember what to do..." He said softly by her ear. He started kissing a series of soft kissess down her back. She moans and turns around " you... "

He looked into her eyes and cupped her cheek.

What's this... Why is he looking at me with such... Loving eyes... Like he treasures me...

He kissess her lips and pushes her down.

And... She pushes him away. She got off the bed .

Zelda: you... Who are you? Why do you look at me like that? Why do you know all of those things... Things I did with niev.

Nagashi: because I know what those dreams meant. They were so important... they felt like a part of me.

Zelda: you are saying... No. It can't be! It can't.

Nagashi: soft kissess on your back is your weak spot. You like apple pie with lots of ice cream. You also like this rocking chair I made for you, so much you always sat on it. You also... Are a demon.

Zelda: you couldn't be niev !! You're saying you reincarnated !! It couldn't be!! Your face... Your face is on Rin!! Yasahi Rin!!

Nagashi: but he's nothing like me.

Zelda: no... No... No!! This ends here!! Now!!