18: Just A Dream

Nagashi: would you go with me to go find that demon who's trying to kill me?

Zelda: I have to send Rin back to above.

Nagashi. I would be gone for long. Very long...

Rin held onto Zelda's wrist " wait. How about me? "

Nagashi: zel...

.
.
.

Zelda had send Rin up to the forest. Outside of that place.

Rin: so... What decision would you make?

Zelda: I...

Rin: please stay with me. Please. You kept me by your side. So... You should choose me.

She nods " um... Ok... " And runs brings her lips to his... They kissed.

" Rin. Rin. Tsk. STUPID RIN. WAKE UP." A voice called out. A familiar one.

He opened his eyes " Zelda? What? Akai too!!"

Zelda: let's go you idiot.

Rin looked around and saw a lot of other animals sleeping and demons as well " where am I? "

Zelda: in a demon's lair. I sneaked it to get you. Let's go you idiot.

Rin: no wait!! I was in a hospital and then and then... What?!!

Zelda: you were in a dream. You were never in a hospital.

Rin: I was almost killed!! For you.

Zelda: no. You didn't . It was a dream fed to you. You ate a free candy and got drugged.

Akai: we need to go.

Rin: how about all the others?

Akai: well... Miss?

Zelda: I came here to get you. Not make other demon have no lunch. Cannibalism is only disgusting for you humans ok. It's not uncommon. Now let's go!!

Rin: ok... Ok.
_______________________________

Rin: but I don't remember of when I even started the dream.

Zelda: tsk. You cause me a lot of trouble you know.

Rin: sorry.

Akai: you didn't come back from outside 3 days ago. I got worried and tried to find you... I couldn't so I had to tell miss.

Rin: 3 days ago? Isn't that the day you asked me what flowers I liked before I left the house?

Zelda: at least his brain still functions.

Rin: but those dreams... Were so real...

Zelda: dream demons do that. Feed what their victims want to dream so they sleep forever while their souls get eaten.

Rin: I see. Wait... So you're a demon?

Zelda : ... Yes. You thought I was lying or exaggerating when I said centuries ago?

Rin: kind of...

Zelda: annoying. Go to school!!

Rin: ok. You coming?

Zelda: no. Useless institutions for me
_______________________________

Rin met with nagashi as a fast food restaurant " nagashi. I have something very important to ask you."

Nagashi: what is it?

Rin; never mind. I don't remember.

Nagashi: you seem troubled.

Rin: I had a weird long dream.

Nagashi laughed " I heard. You were captured by a dream demon. "

Rin: you believe Zelda?

Nagashi: why not?

Rin: as in, demons are real.

Nagashi: I do.

Rin: ok... I had this dream... It was so real... And then... I erm... Dreamt a lot of things... Seemed so real.

Nagashi: then how are you sure this is not a dream?

Rin: you're right!

Nagashi laughed " I'm joking. You're in reality. Ok. "

Rin: no... There must be some way to prove it.

Nagashi: Rin... Are you ok?

Zelda walked in " if this was still a dream, I would have been your girlfriend, married you, have kids. The bliss for humans. "

Rin: Zelda!!

Zelda: I would never kiss you in real life. That's why I'm sure you're in reality.

Rin blushed " you saw my dreams...? "

Zelda: obviously.

Nagashi: not bliss for demons?

Zelda: come back home before 7pm. I need to leave the house with akai. You need to babysit the house. No parties. No invitations.

Rin: yes...

Zelda leaves .

Rin: I'm certain I'm in reality.