Mark By The Ranger$

When I wake up every day I still can't believe that I'm cool with the Rangers! They're famous and fine as hell who would pass on that? So far for a year I've talked to the guys on twitter, IMVU, and facebook, well mostly to Julian's cousin Larence, but I'll get into that later. If you don't know the Rangers then kill yourself, literally... I'm not playing I've been marked by the Rangers and that mark will never be removed.

It happened when we finally met and they made me get a super man tattoo but with an 'R' in the middle instead of an 'S' on my hip. That's the sign for Ranger chicks. Haha reminds me of that movie Grease.

Anyways, I've been hoping to see the guys and some of heir friends soon. It's been a while since everybody got together, plus it might be easier to explain to my friends. I heard screaming and shrieking coming from my two favorite comedians the A-team, Abby and Ashley, the friends that I wish would stop screaming now!

"Danny! O-M-G! We got tickets-" Ashley shrieks and cuts off Abby's sentence.

"To a concert!" Ashley screams. Ouch! My eardrums for goodness sake.

"And... What's the big deal?" I asked as I ringed out my ears from the after effect when they screamed.

"The Rangers are performing! Tonight at the Germain Arena!" they shouted together then went off babbling about outfits. Hold up! Did they just say Julian, Langston, and Day Day are going to be here? Including some of his friends? Why the freak he didn't give me a heads up? Then I remembered our last talk.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I was on video chat with Langston and Julian talking about food and the crazy things people say on heir YouTube videos. Don't judge us we love food. Hehe.

"Ay Danny I got a surprise for you" Julian said.

"What is it bro" I asked him.

"It's a surprise but to let you know be ready for July twenty seventh." Langston answers my question with a smile that spoken mischief.

"I know you're up to something and I'm no playing your silly games" I said with a certified stern face that I tried to muster up. Yea and that made them laugh.

"Just you wait, you'll freak out I told you now, so I'm just going to stay quiet." Julian says.

***********************************************************************************************

I frowned at he memory "what day is it today" I asked my giddy friends.

"It's Friday silly!" Ashley said.

"No dummy the date! Sheesh" I replied to her while shaking my head at her getting so giddy

"Well it's the....." Abby checked her phone " the twenty seventh. Why?"

Damn! What the freak yo? He made a promise but wants to book a concert near my city? What's going on?! "Earth to Danny" hearing Ashley snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry I was just thinking" I told her as I put a hand brought my short hair.

"What's wrong girl?" Ashley asks.

"I- uh- I sorta have plans with somebody." I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Oh... Well if things don't work out," she gave me a ticket with my name on it. Meet us at the arena okay? And if they do we understand, but if things don't work out we're here for you." Ashley says as she gives me a hug and a big smile that brightened up my day.