Double Everything!

I thank you guys so much for liking my story this MUCH! This my first story that's been getting awesome reads like this.

Right now since you guys love it this much I'm going to make things a bit interesting?

-------------------------------------------------------

"Slide in that thang, real deep game, this is so good girl, what's my name. Hit it from the back here boy swag. Wanna talk shit? Shorty answer back. I be on her like... who booty is it, who booty is it, who booty who booty, who booty is it." Danny sings as Mikayla and her grinds on the couch imitating Langston and Michael making all the girls laugh.

"Oh my gosh," Ashley says through her fits of laughter. "There's no way the guys are going to act like that with us!" She bursts into fits of laughter again as Mikayla and Danny continues.

"Actually that's how they grind though, but with a lot of more humping." Danny says as she shows the girls and laughs with a few coughs here and there, but Danny was the one who looked more in pain instead of tired from laughter.

"I think we needa stop before Danny has to go to the hospital again! She won't last anoth'a minute." Abby says as she brings Danny a glass of water with a worried look.

"What you mean the hospital? She was just laughing to much and started coughing we all do." Desirae shrugs. At that minute Michael walked in to hear Danny coughing.

"Fuck! What the hell happened?! I can't have this happening right now when she just got here!" He cried out.

Mikayla pushed him lightly away from Danny to calm him down. "Stop worrying boo she's okay, things just got a lil' bit carried away while we were making jokes, and she laughed to much. Stop being so over protective okay," She said softly. "And do a double check instead of running into conclusions super Dad." Mikayla giggles at his relieved face.

"Can somebody tell me why I heard somebody coughing up a lung and a crazy Michael looking like his ass ran from Jeepers Creepers?!" Langston walked in yelling looking at Mikayla, Ashley, Abby, and then a still coughing Danny. With worry etched on his face he ran over to her with the boys just walking into the house.

"Can somebody please explain?" He looked at Danny checking to see if she's okay.

"According to the girls they were making jokes and they got carried away with it and things got too funny that Danny was laughing so hard she started coughing. But now things are okay because she's cooling down!" Michael says with a worried side glance towards Danny.

"You guys was about to give me a heart attack! You know how I'd feel if she was in a hospital bed again. I'm so glad you guys are with her, I have no idea what I'd do if she was alone." Langston let out a huge sigh of relief as he hugged a non-coughing Danny who had a big smile on her face.

"It was a minor emergency babe calm down," she looked him in the eye and kissed him. "Plus I'd never leave without my last words to you." A chorus of 'aw's' went through the room but then stopped by a worried sentence.

"Umm why this situation so frightening?" Jayla asked with lost and worried etched on her face.

"I can explain that..." Danny says as she looks up at Jayla.

And explain she did. She told Jayla, Desirae, Jenny, and Stacey about how she has this heart problem.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I'm glad I'm here to protect you baby! Gosh I can't stand not living without you!" Langston gushes out with tons of kisses all over Danny's face. Everybody laughed at how she tried to run away from him.