Work it out

SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS, I'M CURRENTLY USING MY PHONE :\

As the sun shine through the room Langston tried to cuddle up to Danny who he forgot was in the basement. The same happened to Omar, Julian, Jacob, and the others. They all got up and went downstairs to the basement to find a girlfriend-less room.

"Where they go? They can't disappear like that." Julian asks with a frustrated groan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay you know we been out of the house for two hours so you know they gone flip?" Ashley said to Danny as they walked around the beach.

"They can wait Lele. Sure they gone flip but then I'm not trying to get attacked because they didn't get they cuddle ups in bed last night." Danny shrugged as she went through the group of girls as they walked.

After minutes of walking around the beach they bumped into a few people Danny were friends with. When their time was up they crashed all of their behind in the car resting their legs.

"Oh damn is that Kayla over there?" Ashley asked as she opened her eyes to see a girl sitting on a bench. Danny started walking towards the girl, and as she got closer she saw tears rolling down her cheeks which had Danny sprinting towards her.

"Kayla?" Danny huffed out.

As the girl picked her head up to look at Danny she bursts into tears once more. On instinct Danny held her like the friend she would and comfort her. "Gosh I'm glad I don't know what I look like with this smeared make up." Mikayla chuckles a bit.

"Mind telling me why you in LA when you supposed to be in Miami having your eleven month anniversary with Darius?" Danny asked with a worried look on her face. She knew Darius was actin a bit ratchet but he couldn't be that dumb to think Danny wasn't going to do anything because she's in California.

"H-he cheated on me," she sniffled out. "With that stupid bitch Maria."

As that name was spoken Danny only saw a flashback and out of reality.

Danny saw her new ex boyfriend Daniel as she saw him naked in his bed under the sheets and in between some chicks legs. Take a guess on who the chick was. Maria. Danny took pissed off to another level and beat both of their asses as they were fucking each other.

"Baby it's not what you think?" It sounded more of a question instead of a statement.

Dark, meaningless laughter left Danny's lips and took out her phone. "Smile! Your mom is going to love this when she finds out you're sleeping with the main bitch she can't stand thinking of being the mother of her future grankids." With a twisted smile on Danny's face she took the picture.

And out the door she went with one tear being shed.....

"Kayla don't cry because you're here now, with me and I have just the right medicine for you." Danny winked and kissed her.

Kayla laughed and pushed Danny away. "All because we bat for both teams don't mean nothin'! Show me them meds girl cause I can't stand thinking of Rell's ass!"

Langston called Danny ten times and messaged her five times, Julian called Abby twenty times and sent eight messages, and the list goes on. All the guys were panicking, thinking that the girls might've got hurt. Suddenly, the song 'Neighbors know my name' started playing on Lang's phone. Instantly he knew who it was.

"Where the hell are you?!" He yelled into the phone ignoring Brian's, Michael's, and Julian's 'oh hell nah's' when they realized it was Danny's ringtone.

"Bae calm down we had to deal with something and I'm coming to the door now with the girls." Danny replies as she opens the door to find a relieved Langston.