Rumor has it

While on the plane it was Ashley hanging with the mindless boys, Abby with Julian and DayDay, and I chilled with Langston, Tyga, Ink, and the New Boyz. During that time I had a lot of questions in my head, but Langston snapped me out of it while I looked out the window, "Danny you good? You were zoning out for a.bit." he asked me when I looked back at him. I just smiled and nodded my head "okay," I replied. "Just thinking is this the big surprise you been planning? My girls getting hooked on y'all fools already." I went back to looking out the window.

I heard him chuckle and felt somebody to touching my necklace then tug me in their direction. I turned to see him smiling and looking at me." This is part of the surprise I can tell you the rest now." He tells me.

"Okay tell me, no wait, let me guess," I told him excitedly while jumping in my seat. "You're gonna take me shopping 'cause I don't have any clothes and you're gonna take me out?" I asked.

He gives me that smile again and nudges me in the arm "pretty much except one thing." He tells me.

"What's that?" I replied.

He rubs the back of his neck. "Well, we sort of convince your parents to let you guys stay with us for three years."

I was stunned for I don't know how long, two minutes? "We're going to stay with you," I pointed at him. "For three years?"

"Uh, yeah is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"No," I replied "I'm cool with it just shocked, like really three years? That's crazy."

"Yeah, and I promise to make it the best three years of your life." He looked me in the eyes as he made his promise. I just nodded my head and lay my head on his shoulder. "You better or else." I told him and chuckled in reply. I slowly fell asleep after talking for forty five minutes with the guys. After I fell asleep I had no idea what else happened.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I felt somebody rocking me awake and calling my name. Slowly I opened my eyes to see Langston standing in front of me. "Come on we're here" he tells me as he pulls on my arm. I got up mumbling about how I hate mornings when people wake me up. He laughed at that, and only thing I could do in my sleep haze is bite him while I put my head on his shoulder.

"You're are so weird. Why you bit me?!" He yelled questioningly.

I just looked up at him, rub my eyes, and put my head back down. "because you laughed at me," I told him "and I'm not weird. Crazy? Yes but never weird. I have the intention to let others know." Right after my last sentence I walked off until I spotted Starbucks, ignoring Lang's calls.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Julian saw Danny walking off dissing Lang and was lost in the crowd. Langston looked real lost in confused. Julian had bet that Langston doesn't know what he done wrong. Ashley and Abby shook their heads muttering something about mornings. All the guys were confused because Danny doesn't act like this around them unless something fucked up done happened. They dragged Julian and Jacob towards the direction Danny went. People gasped whispered, and taking pictures around us as they saw Prodigy, Tyga, Julian, Jacob, and the others following the girls. Abby and Ashley rolled their eyes and kept going until they saw a Starbucks. Everybody looked and saw Danny sitting there in a seat talking happily on the phone while sipping on a latte.