Snippet

Jeongguk captures me in a tight embrace

Jeongguk captures me in a tight embrace. Even though he is the younger he was always the stronger one in our relationship. I slowly lay my head to his chest. His heartbeat is calming despite our current situation. Now is not the time to be a hopeless romantic. I sigh at my own thoughts. His soft lips graze my ear as he begins to whisper sweet nothings to comfort me.

"No matter what happens baby, you are always the alpha to my omega...

The beginning to my end...

My first love and my last."

Warning:
This work may contain mentions of gore, violence, sexual situations, and inappropriate language.

Please proceed with caution.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locals, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and does not represent the author's view of said beings.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Story Start Date: 04 July 2018

©Beautiful_Tempter 2018