-♕- Chapter Two -♕-

Karamousu looked amazed by the excitement I have on my face. This could be my chance to have fun for a day! Karamousu spoke up, "(y/n) you have to go!"

The other two mouse agrees.

"I think I am! You only can live once!" I smiled at the three. I will need a plan. An I idea bulb pops out, "okay! Here's the plan!"

Karamousu and Ichimousu loves my plans but I had to repeat my plan to Jyushimousu to process and have a clear understanding.

"AOWAWW! Great plan!" The yellow mouse shouted loud.

"Now, what am I going to wear?" I sighed, "I don't own any pretty dresses."

"Don't worry my Karamousu girl!~" squeaked Kara, "I also have a plan!"

"(Y/N)! WE ARE GOING SHOPPING! COME ALONG!" Yelled stepmother.

"I have to go now", I quickly grabbed my wallet and hand sew bag. Before I left I asked my little friends if they want to tag along but this time they refused. No time is wasted or stepmother will be furious.

The family step into the Horse carriage

The trip to the square town is where all merchants from around the world come to sell their pricey goodies

The trip to the square town is where all merchants from around the world come to sell their pricey goodies. Stepmother wants the best to be the expensive ones. Of course I won't be getting anything. All I have in my wallet is $800 from all the small allowances that stepmother gives me in my birthday, Christmas, and other events. I never sent anything more than $15 with my money. But she doesn't know how much I saved up, she thinks I spent it already.

Finally we are here and the first thing my stepsisters head off mindlessly is to the fancy gypsy dresses made from France and China.

"Welcome to the mystery but yet fun store of Mirage!" Cried the store keeper. She pulls my stepsisters closer to the dresses hanged near the entrance. She spoke again with a cheerful way, "I see you're here to buy new dresses! Come! Don't be shy! There's only one dress here is made unique and there's no other similar designs!"

Stepmother got interested and tells her daughters besides me to go pick out one.

"Well Miss, what about the other daughter?" The store keeper points at me.

"Her?" She laughs, "don't worry about her. She's here to hold their bags. Now... how much are these dresses worth?"

I could see the Storekeeper gave my stepmother the scolding look. Then she answers, "$8,600 with tax."

"Well that's not a problem! I'll tip you even better if you now leave us."

"Alright, but is it okay if I bring this little one to company me?" The shopkeeper grabs me by the arm.

"Do whatever you like, just don't take her too long."

We both head over to the back where all her merchandise are stored. She pulls out a wooden box.