-♕- Chapter Eight -♕-

[added music^^ swipe to hear it!!]

Stepmother smiles evilly with confidence that I'm just a waste of time to the prince. When I say down it didn't feel like it after seeing his warm smile face to face.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/n) Winchester."

"What a beautiful! Tell me miss, I'm going to give you three mini quiz. If you pass you made me my wife."

I rolled my eyes at his smirky face since he already known it's me so what's the point!

"What is the shoe made of?" His eyebrows became an arch to show he's interested with my answer.

"It's called glass shoe but it's not really made of glass."

My stepsister laughs, "she's speaking gibberish!"

I turn to them, "I know what I'm talking about" then to the prince, "it's made to look like glass. It's made by reusable trash so it's bendy."

Stepmother laughs out loud.

"Hm. Question two, can you fit into the so call glass shoe?"

Without saying anything my feet fit right in perfectly without any room cramp or spacey.

"Wow!" The prince pretends to be surprised.

Stepmother and stepsister stopped laughing and opened their jaw to surprised look.

"Last question..." he said slowly until Stepmother pushes me to the ground.

"HOW THIS HAPPEN?! NO! SHE MADE HER FEST TO FIT IN!" She screamed like a toddler having a fit.

"(Y/n)!" The prince shouted, "you witch! How dare you push her!"

"You should be thanking me! I made her to be my maid so I could get her money after finishing off her father!" She confessed to murder.

The guards had to take her in without the prince's instruction. She knew she screwed up. The prince grabs my hand and pulls me into his arms into an embrace. I haven't felt a hug for so long!

"Hey, you didn't ask me your last question..." I said softly.

"Hm. You're right. Will you marry me?" He cheerfully asked and looks at me for my answer.

"I guess I have no choice. I have fallen for you..."

We both finally kissed as my stepsisters are taken away. I showed the prince my other shoe.

"I'll take this back now since you help me find it." I jokingly said. 

"(Y/n) I'll put your murderous stepmother into a life long prison cell all by herself." He said proudly.

All I could do was to laugh with my mice friends.

I kissed him off guard with passion and my heart beating fast for him. This gave me hope for success for my future by being next to the prince.

"You will make an excellent Queen for the Akako kingdom!" He said after cutting off the kiss. Everyone but the evil stepfamily in the room claps for us.

Today isn't the best day to have the wedding so we decided to tell the king to change the wedding to the next two weeks. My mice friends were more excited to have the wedding perfect for me. Silly boys.