-♕- Chapter Five -♕-

[ Narrator NeetSan: On the other side of the kingdom is the huge palace where many single ladies swam fast as they could before the event starts. There's two chaotic parties: one is with the guards whose blocking non royalty members from entering and the other is the prince is missing! Where could he be?! ]

"OSOMATSU!" Screamed the king, "WHERE DID THAT BOY RUN OFF TOO?!"

"I'm afraid he left on his shopping duty for his suit!" Cried Choromatsu the Butler.

"At the time like this!?"

" sire, it was my fault for not seeing the boy without supervision. He just ran off!" Cried the butler with tears coming out.

A window opened from the gardens got everyone's attentions. A sudden figure pops out and enters into the king's throne.

"OSOMATSU!" Cheered the butler and heads over to him to hug him warmly then slaps the back of his head.

"OW!" Cried the prince.

"WHY DID YOU DISAPPEAR?! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Questioned Choromatsu leaving the king speechless that he's acting more like a dad instead of him.

The king coughs to get everyone's attention, "no questions needs to be answered but now we need Osomatsu to get ready before the ball starts!" Then he claps for Choromatsu drag Osomatsu to his room with the brand new suit. Few minutes later the prince comes out like a new man as everyone in the palace claps for his new image as the future king.

"Everyone stand up!" The prince Commands

The maids, butlers, chefs and more besides the king and queen. The king and queen are surprise from this sudden confidence and seriousness from this well know greedy son.

"From today, I am the future for this kingdom! Since my father is out of the picture, I learned to be more serious and put more thoughts on others things besides women and money or fame. I have met a girl already who can be by my side. I knew her since we were little before. Tonight I'm claiming her as mine!"

Everyone claps and cheers for the future and Osomatsu's achievements for the kingdom.

The king was confused on him already meeting a girl. He just hopes it's not a commoner... but a warm touch on the shoulder from his wife Gabe him little hope that they should trust their growing boy. He nods at her as she nods back and both look at their son with pride.

"Now! Let's get this party started it!" The prince sits on his father's throne putting on his decoy mask

and watches the guards letting in all the young screaming ladies wearing their mask running in. The prince's face became sour to see thirsty girls calling his name with lust. He had to force a smile to see none of the mask he saw was his girl.

"The Winchester, There's four on the list. But there's only three." One of the guards said.

The prince heard the name and wants to get out of his area to see if the girl was there. But he couldn't! Having Choromatsu by his side for the whole night is going to be a hassle.

"Hey Choro."

"Hm? Sire?"

"We're best friends right since we were young."

"I don't like this is going..."

"Please Choro, I promise to meet a particular girl I met! That's why I disappeared!"

"Tsk. What's so special about her?"

"Remember the young girl that saved you from drowning back then when we were 4. She was with her father. Her mother died. Do you remember?"

"Ah, The Winchester. How could I forget that girl. It was embarrassing to be saved by a girl but I wouldn't be here. Do you know her name?"

"... no"

"Then what's the point!? You can't go anywhere! Your father and mother is watching you."

"Can you please maybe switch place?!"

"What?!"

"Choro! I'll pay you in return! I really want to be with this girl!"

Choromatsu looks at him with a worried look but he sighs then agrees which made him happy! We quickly went back to my room to change outfits. The prince wore the outfit that he originally wore when he met that girl. He gave the butler the decoy mask and wore his original.

"Thanks Choro!"

"Yep... I just hope the king won't find out-"

He left Choromatsu to find her.